Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd pays Travis Tygart and the USADA to test for his fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    not saying that they would rig results, but from Team PAC's perspective, why would they trust an agency that was paid for by a man that accuses him of cheating?

like the TS said in another thread, if a co-worker accused you of drugs and then offered to drug test you, wouldn't you be just a wee bit leary?

what's wrong with picking a neutral agency that neither fighters have had ties to?

Because there is no such thing as a neutral agency bro. Because there is no such thing as a biased one. If it is legitimate with a clean track record, there should be no issue with it.

If Floyd got the UKADA to do the drug testing. He has no connections to, never even fought there. I guess there would be a problem with that too because Floyd suggested the UK drug testing agency.

Do you see the idiocy to that Mak? I am dumbfounded by that logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
      Why does Floyd get to choose all of the parameters?
      Strange isn't it?

USADA normally has to abide by WADA protocol, meaning random testing in and out of competition.

But when Floyd's paying them, they don't test outside of training camp and they allow Floyd to offer cut off dates? What the ****?

Comment

Why does Floyd get to choose all of the parameters?
        dude, did floyd choose the ring size? the glove size? when manny asked for 8oz, did floyd say, i dont trust reyes gloves, they might take the padding out for u so we must wear grants? did floyd ask for a weight penalty? where are all of these parameters??? am i missing something? if ur talking about the testing agency, floyd asked for drug testing, the best agency in the country is usada. is that a crime? im not following ur argument. i guess u have none.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          floyd isnt performing the drug tests! a neutral agency is! usada is neutral. they have no stake in any athlete...floyd pays them, just as much as the other fighter taking the tests pays them.

how usada suddenly becomes floyd's agency is beyond me. they are the best anti doping organization in the us and it isnt even close.

honestly bro, i gotta get my saturday going and i dont have the time to post 8 pages of the same circle

i wish it was like the old days when people had pride and instead of slandering others, they got them in the ring and whooped em

if all Floyd wants is random urine and blood testing with no cut offs and PAC agrees, let them find a neutral agency to perform the same types of test as the USADA

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
            Yeah, because the USADA really gives a crap enough to frame Pacquiao lol

You guys are giving Floyd's thinking WAAAAAY too much credit here. Do you honestly believe that he would do something like that? The guy is on track to make at least 60 million dollars next year, and he could get that much even by losing to both Pacquiao AND Khan! But of course he's gonna get the USADA to frame Pac's drug test just to avoid the fight and get nothing...lol yeah I believe that.

Now do I believe Floyd will go to another testing agency? Probably not. The whole point of this drug testing nonsense is to have control over the situation. Its all mind games. If he gives into even a small demand like that from Arum, he won't have complete control.
            So why does Floyd have to have control over all parameters?

Manny apparently has agreed to testing, based on using a neutral party both can feel comfortable with.

Whats wrong with that?

Comment

lol "non-profit", as if that means anything.

Why not just use a neutral party that has ties to neither party?

Why is that so hard?
              Of course Non-Profit means nothing to you because you probably don't know what that means lol

I will do you one better though, why not allow BOTH to come test, keep USADA and then Arum adds another that he feels comfortable with? PROBLEM SOLVED!

Comment

dude, did floyd choose the ring size? the glove size? when manny asked for 8oz, did floyd say, i dont trust reyes gloves, they might take the padding out for u so we must wear grants? did floyd ask for a weight penalty? where are all of these parameters??? am i missing something? if ur talking about the testing agency, floyd asked for drug testing, the best agency in the country is usada. is that a crime? im not following ur argument. i guess u have none.
                We're talking about the parameters of the extra, unnecessary testing dips hit.

I mean, f uck, you really are that stupid. We're here on July 9th, 2011, and you're talking February 27 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  honestly bro, i gotta get my saturday going and i dont have the time to post 8 pages of the same circle

i wish it was like the old days when people had pride and instead of slandering others, they got them in the ring and whooped em

if all Floyd wants is random urine and blood testing with no cut offs and PAC agrees, let them find a neutral agency to perform the same types of test as the USADA
                  cofookinsign!

Best post ever in regards to this sissy OST bullcrap!

Comment

how are you even in red man? i guess logic does not compute in NSB anymore.

The problem is literally because Floyd asked for it. He could say the same agency that caught the Mexican national soccer team do it and people will still argue that Floyd is controlling everything. lol

Comment

We're talking about the parameters of the extra, unnecessary testing dips hit.

I mean, f uck, you really are that stupid. We're here on July 9th, 2011, and you're talking February 27 2010.
                      oh so one fighter controlling all parameters is cool, but for another fighter is a problem. gotcha. i just remembered why i ignore u. ur logic makes no sense, never has...dont even bother responding. smh. idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X