Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jerry rice said all lives matter and gets called uncle Tom!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry rice said all lives matter and gets called uncle Tom!

On my Facebook a load of blm members are saying he's a uncle Tom bought by the man cos he tweeted all lives matter!!!!

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    On my Facebook a load of blm members are saying he's a uncle Tom bought by the man cos he tweeted all lives matter!!!!
    More black on black crime smh

Dindus are a chaotic bunch

Comment

I met Mr. Rice in 2000, he was with three white ho's at a bar near SFO, shook his massive hand. Alexkid can speculate about other things.

Cool guy.

Comment

Damn some royal ebony pharaohs gonna be sending him angry tweets bet he's terrified

Comment

He is an uncle Tom.

Comment

Man, I won't accept that schit. You don't get to disrespect Jerry Rice, that man is a fucking living legend. He is a hero and for black Americans to talk bad about him, that is despicable. Further evidence that BLM is a cancer to society, a complete joke.

Comment

only pieces of shit lives matter to BLM lets be honest. These motherfucjers are crying looting and all this for a sex offender shit, how low can these low lifes get damn.

Comment

can a black BS member please shed some light on this reluctance to accept logic and truth ?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                X