No announcement yet.

Vitor Belfort vs Rockold KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitor Belfort vs Rockold KO

Jesus what an unbelievable spinning heel kick and GnP finish from the Phenom. It's so gratifying to see a legend like Vitor still get so many highlight reel KO's against contenders.
    He should get a rematch against Silva.
    Last edited by BKM-2010; 05-18-2013, 10:00 PM.

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post

Jesus what an unbelievable spinning heel kick and GnP finish from the Phenom. It's so gratifying to see a legend like Vitor still get so many highlight reel KO's against contenders.
    He should get a rematch against Silva.
    A rematch in Brazil would be good. I strongly thought the first fight should have been in Brazil.

Comment

Belfort is the most obvious example of a steroid user. I give this guy no respect whatsoever.

Comment

Absolutely so sick, it got me off my feet haha I was screaming. I don't get the TRT hate. I think it gives a guy like Hendo more of an edge with the extra energy. Belfort has been a 1 round fighter his whole career.

I wanted Belfort vs Anderson 2 before the Chael rematch even happened. I always thought Belfort had probably the best chance of beating Silva at least before Jacare showed up. If anybody's going to beat Silva on the feet it's Vitor because his speed, power and explosiveness can catch Silva at any minute and that front kick KO in the first fight was the first in MMA PERIOD. People act like it showed Anderson is leaps and bounds over him, I don't believe in lucky shots but that was a once in a lifetime thing nobody would have saw coming at the time. A rematch would be sick! I don't know why Belfort continues to call out Bones when Silva is his best bet since Silvas aging too.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          Absolutely so sick, it got me off my feet haha I was screaming. I don't get the TRT hate. I think it gives a guy like Hendo more of an edge with the extra energy. Belfort has been a 1 round fighter his whole career.

I wanted Belfort vs Anderson 2 before the Chael rematch even happened. I always thought Belfort had probably the best chance of beating Silva at least before Jacare showed up. If anybody's going to beat Silva on the feet it's Vitor because his speed, power and explosiveness can catch Silva at any minute and that front kick KO in the first fight was the first in MMA PERIOD. People act like it showed Anderson is leaps and bounds over him, I don't believe in lucky shots but that was a once in a lifetime thing nobody would have saw coming at the time. A rematch would be sick! I don't know why Belfort continues to call out Bones when Silva is his best bet since Silvas aging too.
          Some people are opposed to the use of PEDs, such as anabolic steroids like synthetic testosterone, in sports.

Comment

Damn, nice looking kick. Yeah, that could be a good career ender for Silva, Weidman, then Jones then Vitor and just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
              Some people are opposed to the use of PEDs, such as anabolic steroids like synthetic testosterone, in sports.
              I'm not saying it's right, but don't get how people praise Hendo & Chael but Vitors supposedly worse?

Comment

I'm not saying it's right, but don't get how people praise Hendo & Chael but Vitors supposedly worse?
                They are all cheaters but that's ok in the ufc if you are a certain color and you have a huge fan base! I think it is absolutely bs for these guys to get away with this ****! It disgust me to see people just overlook that these guys are ****ing cheating and praise them for an awesome performance! Then on top of that the ufc got the nerve to set anderson up to fight these cheating ****s! I hope if Belfort gets the fight with Anderson again he's ko's his trt ass just like he stopped that suck ass **** talking chael!

Comment

Originally posted by MR PUNCHOUT View Post
                  They are all cheaters but that's ok in the ufc if you are a certain color and you have a huge fan base! I think it is absolutely bs for these guys to get away with this ****! It disgust me to see people just overlook that these guys are ****ing cheating and praise them for an awesome performance! Then on top of that the ufc got the nerve to set anderson up to fight these cheating ****s! I hope if Belfort gets the fight with Anderson again he's ko's his trt ass just like he stopped that suck ass **** talking chael!
                  To be fair TRT doesn't improve your timing and help you throw a mean spinning roundhouse KO. Its amazing to see that at all. Chael threw a spinning backfist and Anderson pretty much laughed it off. I think TRT helps more for grinding stamina type fighters like Hendo & Chael keep up where Vitor like I said has always been a 1 round fighter.

I'm more pissed TRT's legal and weed gets you suspended. I'm pissed Healy probably smoked a blunt with his boys FOR ONE NIGHT on probably his rest day after a week long of hard work in the gym training for Jim Miller, then after all that hard work he loses out on probably the biggest payday he's ever received in his life just for getting high while they let these guys mentioned use TRT and gain an edge legally, where weed doesnt.

Bryan Caraway's a lil brown nosing biiieetch too trash talking Healy smoking weed, and begging dana to give him that submission of the night bonus. I hope they feed him Dodson so he can put his punk ass to sleep.

Comment

To be fair TRT doesn't improve your timing and help you throw a mean spinning roundhouse KO. Its amazing to see that at all. Chael threw a spinning backfist and Anderson pretty much laughed it off. I think TRT helps more for grinding stamina type fighters like Hendo & Chael keep up where Vitor like I said has always been a 1 round fighter.

I'm more pissed TRT's legal and weed gets you suspended. I'm pissed Healy probably smoked a blunt with his boys FOR ONE NIGHT on probably his rest day after a week long of hard work in the gym training for Jim Miller, then after all that hard work he loses out on probably the biggest payday he's ever received in his life just for getting high while they let these guys mentioned use TRT and gain an edge legally, where weed doesnt.

Bryan Caraway's a lil brown nosing biiieetch too trash talking Healy smoking weed, and begging dana to give him that submission of the night bonus. I hope they feed him Dodson so he can put his punk ass to sleep.
                    One of the biggest advantages of PEDs are gained in training.

Comment

Working...
                    X