No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    It all depends on how things turn out, Canelo may be victorious against Trout but what if the decision is controversial? Or it's a fight that could have gone either way, in that case heavily warranting a rematch. At the end of the day I'm glad, I did doubt Canelo for a split second, even I admit it was hard to believe that he would deny facing a top Jr MW if Floyd didn't guarantee him a fight for September. If this doesn't go so smooth for Canelo in the ring, be it it's controversial or insanely close, Floyd's options become limited, I could see him facing Kell Brook, but Brook has a tough opponent ahead.
    stop manufacturing these dumb theories, lol, floyd didnt say none of that stupid **** you just made up

Comment

• I don't think Floyd reneged. I think GBP made a promise to Canelo that they couldn't keep.

Regardless this is all meaningless because Floyd vs. Canelo will happen later this year if they both win.

Comment

• Bottom line is you haters said that Canelo would never fight Trout on his own. Well, don't you feel stupid as fuk now...

Canelo is fighting Trout ANYWAY and he's doing it on his own. I still don't understand why Floyd wouldn't agree to the fight in September because it's the biggest money fight for him.

I find it funny how fans talk about fighters running, or duckin certain guys. Canelo is there to fight anyone set in front of him, he just wants to make the most money he can. Can you blame him or any other fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
          It's simple.

Canelo is a threat.

Floyd only takes fights where he has every advantage.

Even his boy 50 said that.

Although I think Floyd beats Canelo he clearly doesn't want the risk

Floyd has won 2 belts at sww so there is no excuse for moving up

I'm fact how can u be moving up if u are already a current belt holder there?

It is what it is.

Money may is a prize fighter not a pride fighter.

Easy money first.
          It was exactly 1 year ago that Canelo and his team stated they "weren't ready" and turned down a fight with Mayweather.

These same tactics were used by Top Rank, piggybacking off Floyd's name to build Pacquiao's with zero intention of trying to make a bout between the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            History says other wise. The mightiest boxers in the history of this sport are black. The stupidest mother****ers in the world spell their, "there".
            Boxing is dominted by african Americans so of course u're gonna get a lot of atg's that are AA. But I agreed with the other poster a lot of AA fighters does like to run "their" mouth but doesn't back it up.

Comment

• How can you say he only takes fights where he has every advantage? He is always going to have the advantage in speed and boxing skill. He rarely has the advantage in height or physical strength in his fights any more, you make a very unintelligent argument.

Comment

• Beat some legit opponents and earn the biggest fight out there.

I liked Canelo, but his head is getting way too big. Making demands when your best win is against a 140lb fighter...come on son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Boxing is dominted by african Americans so of course u're gonna get a lot of atg's that are AA. But I agreed with the other poster a lot of AA fighters does like to run "their" mouth but doesn't back it up.

Which of these black boxers run their mouth and don`t back it up?I see a,lot of boxers of other races ducking fighters and fighting bums to pad their record up,then they later finally wound up taking a risk only after intense pressure from the fans who are calling them cowards.Example Chavez Junior,Ricky Burns,Canelo Alvarez,Donaire.I don`t see a lot of black boxers doing that.Black boxers still get hated regardless if they take on the toughest opposition.

Comment

• GBP couldn't deliver Floyd as promised. Kudos to Canelo in taking the Trout fight

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                      Which of these black boxers run their mouth and don`t back it up?I see a,lot of boxers of other races ducking fighters and fighting bums to pad their record up,then they later finally wound up taking a risk only after intense pressure from the fans who are calling them cowards.Example Chavez Junior,Ricky Burns,Canelo Alvarez,Donaire.I don`t see a lot of black boxers doing that.Black boxers still get hated regardless if they take on the toughest opposition.
                      bring up the race card, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X