No announcement yet.

Wladimire Klitchko vs Wach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
    Watching the post fight discussions with Steve Bunce, Frank Maloney and tim witherspoon are just taking Wlad apart. They are just talking utter nonsense.
    What else is new for that bunch...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
      Watching the post fight discussions with Steve Bunce, Frank Maloney and tim witherspoon are just taking Wlad apart. They are just talking utter nonsense.
      what did they say? I honestly thought that was a really good fight? besides getting a KO what else could have he done? He looked really comfortable, threw flurries at points landed a pin point accurate 6 hit combination... wow the bar must be really high like really really high.

wach didn't even cut! WTF!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I think Wlad could have stopped had he went to his midsection more, even the strongest chin can crumble when a guy mixes body with head shots.

That said Wlad was dominating and throwing to the body does open up the head, and really the only way Wlad could lose was to get caught so I get why he didn't (and really doesn't go to the body). Still it is not like he sold out to stop Wach even if he put a bad beating on him.
        it was beatdown! The only other guy in my time thtai have seen take shots like that and not get KOED was that guy Kessler fought Librado Andrade. turned out he has a glass body though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
          it was beatdown! The only other guy in my time thtai have seen take shots like that and not get KOED was that guy Kessler fought Librado Andrade. turned out he has a glass body though.
          Ibaebuchi-Tua but that was both guys eating bombs not a straight beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Ibaebuchi-Tua but that was both guys eating bombs not a straight beat down.
            Yeah but they would also dip their heads down bracing for them... their necks are thick... too bad Ike was a nut...Tua could have done something but he was really one dimensional vs Lewis.

I would say that's a good comparison though. Some guys have it for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X