Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think Cortez helped Floyd against Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton had a better chance with a diff ref. It would have went to scorecards prob. but he was KTFO and Cortez is still a puto.

Comment

Maybe Cortez should of tackle Mayweather or blocked his right hook. Cry Cry Cry is all I hear from Hatton fans. Blaiming the referee is a chicken**** move. TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!

Comment

hatton wanted to make it a wrestling match. it was an ugly fight to watch.

Comment

Hatton still wasn't going to win no matter how much "inside fighting" AKA wrestling he's doing.

You want inside fighting, watch Chavez or Castillo. They hardly ever needed to wrestle their opponents, just straight up combos and tight defense.

Comment

People love to make excuses when things don't go as they want them to~

Comment

uve goytta be kidding me
              1. pleas epost a video of hatton doing the holding?
              2 i clearley remeber floyd fighting dirty " holding " elbow" hitting on the break and behind the head"
              but thats all ok cuz that was hattons fight
              the FACT is he let floyd gt away with it but did not let ricky
              not saying it cost ricky the fight but i think it would have been a MUCH more entertaining fight
              some people seem to have it stuck in there head that " floyd massacered hatton" when in fact it was a close tought fight and floydd himself stated " he is the toughest man iver ever fought " " and before the 1st bell rang and we where standing across from eachother it was the 1st time in my career i was scared "

props to floyd for beating the best hatton ive ever seen
              not many fighters i can think woulda beat hatton on that night

floyd is not the greatest fighter ever but hes prolly the hardest to beat

Comment

Working...
              X