Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward's trainer: We're learning how to surgically remove you from a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward's trainer: We're learning how to surgically remove you from a fight

Classic.

Andre Ward is gonna disect Carl Froch.

Comment

Ward is going to get his head removed from his shoulders...

Comment

Great interview. He only said one thing that I wasn't sure of. He said Ward was the first to win a title at middleweight with less than 20 fights? I thought RJJ did that also? I could be mistaken.

Anyway, back to the interview. Ward is a beast. I've said this before, but when Froch's power is overrated. I like Froch as a person/fighter, but his only notable KO was against Taylor.

If Ward doesn't stop Froch, which I think he will, the scorecards will read 120-108.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
          Classic.

I love boxing and Andre Ward,Mayweather,Dirrell these are some of the greatest boxers today.There are some who think boxing is about removing your guard and going toe to toe everytime,well I think it's so much about thinking,having a game plan and beating your opponent without getting hit.

I cant wait for this fight,Froch is a good fighter,he's very strong and brings his best but against Ward I favour Ward

Comment

Andre Ward trainer is so underrateddddddddd

Comment

War Froch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What' the over/under on headbutts?

Comment

I can not wait for this fight. Ticket and hotel are already booked. War Ward!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Great interview. He only said one thing that I wasn't sure of. He said Ward was the first to win a title at middleweight with less than 20 fights? I thought RJJ did that also? I could be mistaken.

Anyway, back to the interview. Ward is a beast. I've said this before, but when Froch's power is overrated. I like Froch as a person/fighter, but his only notable KO was against Taylor.

If Ward doesn't stop Froch, which I think he will, the scorecards will read 120-108.
                    Think he meant supermiddleweight

Comment

Working...
                    X