Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd cowardly ducked Cotto and Margarito. Why he can't do the same to Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xeraser View Post
    All you hear are excuses from Floyd. There is no validation. Mosley fought these guys. Paul Williams fought Margarito in between. Where was FLoyd?
    You got it backwards.

Pac is the one that makes excuses:

I'm scared of needles.

I'm in heavy training.

(on the Kimmel show)He's bigger than me..he has more blood

I won't be dictated to.

Ect...ect...ect...

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
      You got it backwards.

Pac is the one that makes excuses:

I'm scared of needles.

I'm in heavy training.

(on the Kimmel show)He's bigger than me..he has more blood

I won't be dictated to.

Ect...ect...ect...
      Pacquiao eat his dog, he is scared to fight Cotto and Margarito. If that makes you happy so be it.

Comment

Arum said while Mayweather would have taken the $8 million to fight Margarito, he asked for a $10 million guarantee to fight opponents such as Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton, when Arum was only willing to guarantee $7 million.

Arum said Mayweather also asked for $20 million to fight De La Hoya, a fight Arum said he wasn't interested in participating in.

"That's not in the cards," Arum said. "He wants $20 million for the De La Hoya fight? It's not there. Sometimes, my man, you gotta know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. We'll talk about things down the road."

Ellerbe said Mayweather opted for the buyout so he could be "more in control of when and who he fights next. It's as simple as that. There is nothing bad between Floyd and Bob."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=2420382

wish manny would do the same..

/thread

Comment

Floyd would have could have should have are just words. PAC TKO Cotto, that is real and a fact. Action speaks louder than words.
          Talk to your boy Bob Arum homie..there is a reason Floyd hasn't been in the ring with any Top Rank fighters since him and Arum split..it's not hard to recognize.

Comment

I don't blame floyd for ducking a threat opponent, floyd just want to preserved his undefeated record.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
              Talk to your boy Bob Arum homie..there is a reason Floyd hasn't been in the ring with any Top Rank fighters since him and Arum split..it's not hard to recognize.
              Floyd was still with Arum when Arum offered him the Margarito fight. Instead Floyd bought out his contract and fought Baldomir. What does that tell you that action speak louder than words.

Comment

Floyd was still with Arum when Arum offered him the Margarito fight. Instead Floyd bought out his contract and fought Baldomir. What does that tell you that action speak louder than words.
                Get real dude, Floyd turned down the Margs fight because he wanted to fight De La Hoya and Arum said it wasn't happening. Arum offered Floyd $8 million to fight Margs and Floyd instead decided to buy out his contract. Baldomir was his next fight after that, and then he fought De La Hoya and set the all time boxing record for Pay Per View buys. So you tell me partner, if you were Floyd would you have stayed with Bob and fought Margs for $8 mill, or would you have done what Floyd did and fought De La Hoya for $25 mill? Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out homie. Thanks for coming out though

http://ringtalk.com/floyd-mayweather...eaves-bob-arum

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
                  Get real dude, Floyd turned down the Margs fight because he wanted to fight De La Hoya and Arum said it wasn't happening. Arum offered Floyd $8 million to fight Margs and Floyd instead decided to buy out his contract. Baldomir was his next fight after that, and then he fought De La Hoya and set the all time boxing record for Pay Per View buys. So you tell me partner, if you were Floyd would you have stayed with Bob and fought Margs for $8 mill, or would you have done what Floyd did and fought De La Hoya for $25 mill? Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out homie. Thanks for coming out though

http://ringtalk.com/floyd-mayweather...eaves-bob-arum
                  That was after the fact. Yes everyone wanted to fight Delahoya but in hindsight, Margarito scared a lot of people Floyd included. Floyd wanted an easy opponent with less risk so he took on Baldomir but he could taken Margarito because the offer there and Margarito has been calling him out. And after he is done with Margarito, Floyd could have fought Delahoya after the
                  Mayorga fight. You can call Floyd a smart businessmen for choosing Baldomir instead of Margarito to get to DelaHoya but do not complain if people call him COWARD for avoiding Margarito. Let me put it this way Margarito would look better for Floyd resume instead of Baldomir especially for boxing fans because that was most people wanted to see.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                    One thing in common in these 2, they are the elite welterweights at some point in Floyd weight division who has a legitimate threat to beat Floyd and so is Pac! It's common knowledge in unbiased boxing fans Floyd is coward. He used fake retirement, fake vacation, fake OST as alibi to avoid them.
                    Last edited by straightleft; Yesterday at 08:50 PM.

If Cotto and Margarito can't over power you with size...they can't fight. Floyd never ducked inferior fighters like those two.

Comment

Floyd ducked Arum and his shady business dealings and went dolo.

Comment

Working...
                      X