Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel vindicated for calling BULL**** on Berto's Haiti excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe some fools were 50/50 on the Berto/Mosley fight, Berto is tailor made for Mosley and Mosley would **** the fool up close up

Comment

Haiti is not his home country. He's lived in the US his whole life.

I'm half Puerto Rican and have lived in the US my entire life. Puerto Rico is not my home country. If a disaster happened there, sure I'd be upset, but I wouldn't pull out of the biggest event of my life.

Comment

Boxing has some of the biggest *******s as fans. I see the most despicable **** on boxing forums.

Comment

His excuse is legit but I dont get if he was so mentally hurt by all that why he fought only 2 months after??

Comment

Hey ruby! I hope you get cancer & suffer a slow,long death...you should be ashamed of yourself...actually I hope someone close to you gets cancer & you have to watch it helplessly as they suffer...you are an idiot for your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Buster Douglas fought a week after his mother died. Devon Alexander fought a few days after his father passed away.
              Those guys are real men.

Real men that understand how to use tragedies as motivation.

Like Margarito.
              Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
              Ok... First off dumbass.. Everyones differnt.

Secondly.. Did they lose 8 family members, and there home country was in shambles?
              8 people he never met, lol...

And I don't know if you noticed, but Berto is American. He's about as Haitian as O.J Simpson.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                Hey ruby! I hope you get cancer & suffer a slow,long death...you should be ashamed of yourself...actually I hope someone close to you gets cancer & you have to watch it helplessly as they suffer...you are an idiot for your thread.
                That ****s uncalled for

Comment

Originally posted by FightMoney View Post
                  Boxing has some of the biggest *******s as fans. I see the most despicable **** on boxing forums.

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
                  His excuse is legit but I dont get if he was so mentally hurt by all that why he fought only 2 months after??
                  Cuz' he's a liar and a faker.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

Settle down pansy. If you wanna believe lies then go ahead.

Comment

None of us really know how close he was to his family on the island. & I know fighters have fought with grief before. But I think not knowing if your family was alive or dead would occupy anyone's mind. I respect his decision, & besides Mosley would have slaughtered him anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                      That ****s uncalled for
                      Oh please... I like it.

He can say anything he wants. He knows I'm right and he's too much of a politically correct coward to say it.

He envies me.

Comment

Working...
                      X