Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagle fans at todays game were idiotic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Eagle fans at todays game were idiotic?

Didn't want to post this in the appreciation topic about the eagles. But our moronic fans were throwing snowballs at our own players... How ******ed are some of our fans? I mean at no time were the 49ers beating the Eagles, the Eagles stomp on them for the most part but did **** up some plays but still. Were winning and you throw snowballs at the players who are trying to win a superbowl. And it wasn't by accident at all, they were throwing at our players benches and ****. God damn, why do some Eagle fans have to represent us so poorly. We got a great ass team, but a bunch of moronic drunk fans.
    Last edited by Freddy Krueger; 12-21-2009, 04:03 AM.

the eagles suck camel nutts and so do their fans!

Comment

Eagles Fans have ALWAYS been known to be idiots ... i mean, c'mon, what do you expect from fans that are proud of being known for throwing snowballs at Santa ...

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
        Eagles Fans have ALWAYS been known to be idiots ... i mean, c'mon, what do you expect from fans that are proud of being known for throwing snowballs at Santa ...
        That was back in 1970's or 1960's.

Comment

Originally posted by crown mac View Post
          the eagles suck camel nutts and so do their fans!
          Your Cowgirls team are the **** ones, they buy their team yet we managed to destroy your team last year 44-6. Cowgirls never train a player to be great, they just buy them as greats. What a ****hole team. New Orlean Saints put work into their players, they didn't buy all the good players they had to work to improve each other. And so do most football teams, unlike Cowgirls owner who looks to buy only the best. Luckily for us the best isn't good enough since the Cowgirls still fail. Turns out the best are teams like the Eagles, not the Cowgirls. Are you going to brag about your crappy 20-16 win now?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
            That was back in 1970's or 1960's.
            but nothing has changed right? you are acknowledging that with this thread ... that's what i'm saying ... Eagles fans are PROUD to be a$$holes ... that's just who they are, everone knows that

Comment

Eagles fans are *******s and idiots.
              Not all of them, but the majority that I know.

Comment

Incase you weren't watching the game, the players on the Eagles side stood up from the bench and had to tell the ******ed fans to stop throwing snow-balls at them. They need to start permanently banning ppl from Eagles games who throw snow-balls or rocks or whatever they have. There should be a serious penalty against jackasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  Eagles fans are *******s and idiots.
                  Not all of them, but the majority that I know.
                  That's rich. Since it's coming from a Boston fan. Isn't Boston the home of the biggest racists and *******s in the nation? Oh wait, you guys might just be crybabies.

Comment

Drunk people + Snow = snowballs being thrown.... im just surprised it took till the fourth quarter to start throwing them

Comment

Working...
                    X