Collapse
No announcement yet.

"so long pacquaio"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm gonna take a trip to PI and vote against him.

Comment

Yea, i love to see him fight too...

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
        If it wasn't for his fans which is also his people, He would be nothing.
        So he should have to keep fighting till they're all satisfied? He's given plenty. If he so decides he wants to retire for politics, God bless him and good luck. He'll still be giving back to his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          So he should have to keep fighting till they're all satisfied? He's given plenty. If he so decides he wants to retire for politics, God bless him and good luck. He'll still be giving back to his fans.
          His fans obviously want him to retire after he "KOs Mayweather" and you honestly think that an ATG as Pacquiao should go out with a 12 round decision over someone that wasn't even fighting back? Everyone knows what happens when you go into politics. It makes people change. How do I know? If you look back into JCC career, He was looking good staying undefeated making a name for himself and once he made it big and everyone loved him and decorated him as one of the greatest fighters of all time, He got into politics. Changed him as a person,corrupted him and also just made everyone resent him. He was a good man, an honest man so don't even compare how he is right now to back then. How can you say that it won't happen to Manny? You never know...

Comment

I wish loses in the coming election but his political opponent this time is a little weak compared to Darlene Antonino who beat him 3-2 in the last election where pac spent around 4 000 000 USD.

I have no problem with pac retiring right now, he has accomplished so much more than what he intended to.

Comment

His fans obviously want him to retire after he "KOs Mayweather" and you honestly think that an ATG as Pacquiao should go out with a 12 round decision over someone that wasn't even fighting back? Everyone knows what happens when you go into politics. It makes people change. How do I know? If you look back into JCC career, He was looking good staying undefeated making a name for himself and once he made it big and everyone loved him and decorated him as one of the greatest fighters of all time, He got into politics. Changed him as a person,corrupted him and also just made everyone resent him. He was a good man, an honest man so don't even compare how he is right now to back then. How can you say that it won't happen to Manny? You never know...

My point is Pac doesn't need Floyd. His life and his career will not be defined whether this fight happens or not. He's already given his heart and soul to this sport and his fans. If he feels its time to move on than he should not only be permitted to do so, but applauded.

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
                Youre wrong, Pac needs Floyd

No you are wrong... Floyd needs Pac..

Comment

for the love of the country, i'm with manny on this..

if the biggest boxing fight out there demands more than the usual stuff, then so be it..
                  we will miss you manny...

Comment

Alexis Arguello committed suicide while serving as a mayor of Managua, Nicaragua.

Comment

let the ped user retire and continue his career of ducking.

he know that Floyd will wax his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X