• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pico se llama ironia.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
      pico se llama ironia.
      I know I know.. Dems haven't had texas or florida for awhile so, i don't know why Domain is bringing that up and Barack will get california delegates

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmywire99 View Post
        My observation is that Latinos tend to lean somewhat conservative politically.

On another note, we can bet all your points against an equal amount of mine on whether Obama wins California or not.
        Obama will win California but he aint gonna landslide it...everyone knows California is a Democratic majority even though they have the richest people living in that state.

But My thing is on the hispanic vote I just believe if the gallop and exit polls are correct the hispanic vote will be low for obama in california.

just my guess.

I remember listening to that john and jeff show on the radio at work like at 1 am and many mexicans called in and said they do not trust black people and it is just because of alot of racial tension in cali.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
          well I've never heard of a black puerto rican so you might be right
          many puerto ricans and cubano do not consider themself black...hilary thanked puerto rico because she won that state by a landslide...remember hector camacho when he insulted blacks even though he is half black from puerto rico?

it is strange but its just how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
            many puerto ricans and cubano do not consider themself black...hilary thanked puerto rico because she won that state by a landslide...remember hector camacho when he insulted blacks even though he is half black from puerto rico?

it is strange but its just how it is.
            They consider themselves indio y africano, they aren't african american but theres no way in hell, that Puerto Ricans in Florida will vote for Mcsame. cubans on the other hand are confused they'll be on the extreme right because of castro.

Comment

The mexicans wanted Clinton, the puerto ricans voted for clinton...the truth is Mexicans do not trust a black man.

It is also evident on this website and no Secret that the Mexicans hate blacks on here.

I bet you instead of voting obama they ain't gonna vote at all.

It ain't about the white vote because Obama is getting mainly white votes and of course the black vote.

Obama will lose California, Texas, and florida
              I got 20k that says Obama wins California...

Comment

Originally posted by Shin Akuma View Post

you gotta smoke to the 1st song, in this video.. Its like a blast from the past

Comment

Originally posted by Shin Akuma View Post
                  why you betting I already said he probably would lol

there is no secret Cali is a Blue state.

Comment

The mexicans wanted Clinton, the puerto ricans voted for clinton...the truth is Mexicans do not trust a black man.

It is also evident on this website and no Secret that the Mexicans hate blacks on here.

I bet you instead of voting obama they ain't gonna vote at all.

It ain't about the white vote because Obama is getting mainly white votes and of course the black vote.

Obama will lose California, Texas, and florida
                    Thats why I made that bet. I didn't see your other post. To bad you came to your senses.....

Comment

Spy video of McCain Shakin' his rump...

"Obama got nothin' on me!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X