No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua going in on Eddie Chambers on IG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    I graduated high school a long time ago kid ....im here for boxing so find someone else who still thinks they are about 18 or i'll have to post some of Wilders racial rants of the deprived blackman and how whites dont want him too succeed ...thnx in advance ! :blow:
    saying whites dont want you to succeed and saying youre superior to them are not the same thing at all

Comment

I don't think thats true, doesnt even type like AJ lol

Comment

Plus, what actually happened? Why would he randomly message the never been?

Comment

I find it a bit random that AJ would just message him calling him a biatch. Seems we aren't getting the full story. As a white man, I see nothing wrong with repping your race. Saying blacks are superior isn't the same as saying, "I hate whites", for example. Same way, if I find his statement laughable, that doesn't make me racist either.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            I graduated high school a long time ago kid ....im here for boxing so find someone else who still thinks they are about 18 or i'll have to post some of Wilders racial rants of the deprived blackman and how whites dont want him too succeed ...thnx in advance ! :blow:
            kiddo?

thats quite funny keep assuming all you want....

and saying whitey is keeping me down is completely different than AJ saying blacks are the superior race.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              saying whites dont want you to succeed and saying youre superior to them are not the same thing at all
              I dont really care about that my IQ is higher than a potato chip,unfortunatley not so much for others on here .

While were at it we can attack James Toney and Bernard Hopkins 2 guys who claimed they would never lose to a WHITE BOY bc they are inferior to the black man ...i guess Calzaghe took care of that though right ?

Dont bother responding bc im off this waste of time thread .

P.S

Wilder blaming or accusing ANOTHER race IS more racial than Joshua thinking his race is whatever its his right and his OPINION! SMH
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-17-2017, 03:19 PM.

Comment

ok lets look at the "spaces"

well would you look at that! The same exact amount of "spaces"

Comment

Wow!!! Just wow!!!!

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  why eddie chambers?????????

Comment

i like AJ now IF this is tru

Comment

• mr 90k in the seats big superstar worried about what eddie chambers?? lol

the fact that he is entertaining chambers shows clearly how little interest team joshua has in wilder

Comment

Working...
                      X