Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
    Who are you directing your question to? You might want to quote them so they can answer back?
    Anyone that wants to answer. Since you answered, go ahead and take a crack at it

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Anyone that wants to answer. Since you answered, go ahead and take a crack at it
      Why would I take a crack when my opening post said none of the modern Presidents were racist?

Just trying to help you out in my thread friend, so you can get the conversation you want.

Plus the Don doesn't share his opinion in his threads, he asks the questions to see what the rest of his fellow posters think. I also don't vote in my own polls.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
        Why would I take a crack when my opening post said none of the modern Presidents were racist?

Just trying to help you out in my thread friend, so you can get the conversation you want.

Plus the Don doesn't share his opinion in his threads, he asks the questions to see what the rest of his fellow posters think. I also don't vote in my own polls.
        Well I never had to direct a question to a specific poster in previous threads when I asked a question. Normally they jump right on in.

Surely, one of the 16 people that voted in your poll can answer what racist policies Obama has pushed towards whites?

I normally get the most descent rationalization from JimRaynor

Jim, since you voted Obama, care to explain what racist policies he pushed toward whites?
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-15-2017, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Well I never had to direct a question to a specific poster in previous threads when I asked a question. Normally they jump right on in.

Surely, one of the 16 people that voted in your poll can answer what racist policies Obama has pushed towards whites?

Jim, since you voted Obama, care to explain what racist policies he pushed toward whites?
          I had asked him that a couple of hours ago, all now he hasn't answered.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I had asked him that a couple of hours ago, all now he hasn't answered.
            Yeah, all the guys that voted should be able to provide some kind of clarification, right?

Sugar Adam Ali

Care to take a swipe?

Comment

None of them will answer the question because they have nothing to answer it with.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                None of them will answer the question because they have nothing to answer it with.
                Oh ok

So you mean to tell me they're regurgitating right wing talking points, like sheep and don't even know why?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Obama..

He is the only one that funneled money, used government agencies to harass political dissenters, and made laws just for the benefit of one group

How many race riots we have under Carter, Reagan, bush, Clinton, bush w? How many in obamas second term..

Obama pimped bytches for votes, knowing they are idiots, and would always vote for him cuz he is black.

Lmao, obama gotta be thinking, thanks for the votes suckers,

"Community organizer" of Chicago,,, How many times has he been back to Chicago to help out the nations murder capital and all those struggling people since he left office?
                  How many 6 figure speeches has he given to Wall Street since he left office?

All you need to know..

But thanks for the votes doe, pandering to lowlifes really does pay off
                  Exhibit A

In one sentence you claim Obama was racist against whites because he passed laws for one group and he suckered black voters into voting for him so he can do nothing for the black voters that voted for him.

Obama doing nothing for black voters means he was racist against whites?

Do you guys even listen to yourselves
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-15-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Oh ok

So you mean to tell me they're regurgitating right wing talking points, like sheep and don't even know why?
                    Yes. Posting phoney quotes from Obama is evidence of the level they will stoop in order to support their obvious agenda.

I read that book and knew it was a lie from the beginning lol.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Yes. Posting phoney quotes from Obama is evidence of the level they will stoop in order to support their obvious agenda.
                      Who posted the fake evidence?

Comment

Working...
                      X