Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Divided By Skin Color or By Culture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    I just saw the tagged post, my bad. No I am fully okay with being able to stand your ground, and defend your home. However, you make big generalizations and then fall back to one instance of something that defies your generalization as if that proves that your extreme opinions are somehow justified. Come onto the Yahoo fantasy football chat and I'll be happy to debate you in real time.
    No,,, you generalize me thinking I'm talking about skin color when I'm talking about culture and people's personal conduct

The point of the thread is what is causing division in the country - skin color or culture

I believe culture is the main divider..

Kapernicks skin color hasn't changed, but he didn't start getting heat until HIS ACTIONS.. no one cared he was a qb of color, no one cared about warren moon or Dante culpepper or Donovan mcnabb being black.. all people cared about was could they play or not. Once kap took a political stance, he then drew the ire of some people

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
      Post modernism.
      Care to expand and have a reasonable debate on that?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Yeah I'm gonna argue about bob dylan with some flaming self-depreciating cuckold. That's on my to-do list.
        You're a ****ing moron, and probably below normal IQ that's why you make alts here, that's why you care so much about minorities while acting like you're somehow better then them. You're a ****ing moron with cheetos dripping off their chin, and finding all kinds of excuses to make yourself feel better about what you have not accomplished.

You should be a little more self-deprecating because you're a loser. Continue to beat your own ****, and drink dew after dew, maybe diet soda's because you're dieting. Pathetic, lonely, lil dick /////. At least if you were cool with it and self deprecating, people wouldn't see you as such a loser on here, where 90% of your social interaction occurs after you beat off with cheeto dust on your cheeks and tears in your eyes.

You're not even the kind of person that Trump is defending, you're gutter trash that he laughs at in private while knowing that he has your vote secured. Unless you're not even from here, and are just a true phag for trump from Europe.
        Last edited by Rudyo; 09-25-2017, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          No,,, you generalize me thinking I'm talking about skin color when I'm talking about culture and people's personal conduct

The point of the thread is what is causing division in the country - skin color or culture

I believe culture is the main divider..

Kapernicks skin color hasn't changed, but he didn't start getting heat until HIS ACTIONS.. no one cared he was a qb of color, no one cared about warren moon or Dante culpepper or Donovan mcnabb being black.. all people cared about was could they play or not. Once kap took a political stance, he then drew the ire of some people
          Come on the app man, please just come on....

Comment

I believe its mainly cultural rather than colour/appearance based.

Societies were all the people look the same suffer from very similar social divisions and discrimination. Call that discrimination class or culture (sub culture) based.

It's just a lot easier to pin a culture on someone when they appear different.

If you talk to folks and study what actually bothers a person about a certain group of people its what they do and how they carry themselves rather than what they look like.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Are We Divided By Skin Color or By Culture?

Are people racist because they don't like someones skin color or is it because of that persons culture?

I suppose they could go hand in hand, meaning people of certain skin colors define their own culture, but deep down do we dislike others because of their skin or because of the differences in their behaviors when compared to our own.
              ... even the "human evolution" is, eventually, a fact of "culture", in a broader sense...

... the "racism" resulted from ancestral band/family/community/tribal/ethnic bonds...

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Are people racist because they don't like someones skin color or is it because of that persons culture?

I suppose they could go hand in hand, meaning people of certain skin colors define their own culture, but deep down do we dislike others because of their skin or because of the differences in their behaviors when compared to our own.
                Good question. There are definitely individuals out there (neo-Nazis, New Black Panther Party) that hate others strictly based on the color of their skin.

But once you get past those lunatics, I think the culture divide is really the main issue at hand.

Comment

I think it has far more to do with culture than skin color.

On a personal level and I think I speak for the majority of people in the West. The pigmentation of someone's skin along with some other physical characteristics.. why would I give a damn about that? I do give a damn about culture though (and of course sometimes the two tend to coincide).

I would never feel guilty about judging someone based on culture.
                  Last edited by Mukuro; 09-25-2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                    You're a ****ing moron, and probably below normal IQ that's why you make alts here, that's why you care so much about minorities while acting like you're somehow better then them. You're a ****ing moron with cheetos dripping off their chin, and finding all kinds of excuses to make yourself feel better about what you have not accomplished.

You should be a little more self-deprecating because you're a loser. Continue to beat your own ****, and drink dew after dew, maybe diet soda's because you're dieting. Pathetic, lonely, lil dick /////. At least if you were cool with it and self deprecating, people wouldn't see you as such a loser on here, where 90% of your social interaction occurs after you beat off with cheeto dust on your cheeks and tears in your eyes.

You're not even the kind of person that Trump is defending, you're gutter trash that he laughs at in private while knowing that he has your vote secured. Unless you're not even from here, and are just a true phag for trump from Europe.
                    Still not an argument against anything in my original post. Keep foaming at the mouth.

Comment

Do people hate certain flowers because of their colors?

Diversity is great, different cultures offer insight to a different way of life which is good. What isn't good is breaking laws on the basis of race or being allowed to break certain laws I should say. What isn't good is being forced to live around people who do not wish for your culture to exist and want to erase it.

There is always a proper means to an end, a lawful means which was established for the greater good. Violating that premise will lead to misfortune and sorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X