Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are We Divided By Skin Color or By Culture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    Sure you know me really well, I find nothing redeemable about you either.

You're just a ****tard, will always be a ****ing moron and will always be a ****.. I don't consider your post competant enough to disagree with, you like Sugar Adam Ali are just hiding your racial thoughts behind "groups" as if we don't know by your past posts and overall attitude that you are ****ing morons.

You can kiss my ass, and go **** yourself.

You just pretend that everyone else is too "PC", so that you can say whatever you want. From your ****ing basement, with a half bag of Doritos on your chest and a six pack bottle of Mt. Dew behind you, blaming everyone else for your being a ****ing loser.
    I know,, it's our fault cuz we are white, us being white made you a loser.. blame us for your own shortcomings and why your life sucks..

We know you in the group of ZERO SELF ACCOUNTABILITY like most peasants

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I know,, it's our fault cuz we are white, us being white made you a loser.. blame us for your own shortcomings and why your life sucks..

We know you in the group of ZERO SELF ACCOUNTABILITY like most peasants
      I'm half white, and half Mexican. I don't make a fortune but I'm far from poor and far from needing any social assitance. You guys just project upon people when they disagree with your minority bigoted opinions.

Comment

Post modernism.

Comment

I'm half white, and half Mexican. I don't make a fortune but I'm far from poor and far from needing any social assitance. You guys just project upon people when they disagree with your minority bigoted opinions.
          You are too stupid to even understand my nuanced opinion.

But I just tagged you in a post, so maybe you can understand

I honestly don't have a problem with you rudyo, but you are way too quick to drop the "racist card"

The post I tagged you in will hopefully show you what I'm talking about in terms of culture, and how culture really has nothing to do with skin color or race.

Comment

It's just about culture. You will see ppl from different races doing well together in the same cultural entity but you won't see ppl from the opposite cultures living in harmony.

Comment

All of you just throw out ambiguities about people who people who disagree with you, like we are such "snowflakes" or whatever the hell you are throwing out, when in reality you guys are the minority *******s who everyone views as trolls, and are the "yellow snow" of the world.

Comment

You are too stupid to even understand my nuanced opinion.

But I just tagged you in a post, so maybe you can understand

I honestly don't have a problem with you rudyo, but you are way too quick to drop the "racist card"

The post I tagged you in will hopefully show you what I'm talking about in terms of culture, and how culture really has nothing to do with skin color or race.
                What is nuanced about your opinion though, your original post was basically how one "group" (lol we know what you mean) is full of positive things and attributes while another "group" (lol we know what you mean) is completely negative and unproductive. So nuanced.

Comment

What is nuanced about your opinion though, your original post was basically how one "group" (lol we know what you mean) is full of positive things and attributes while another "group" (lol we know what you mean) is completely negative and unproductive. So nuanced.
                  Yet you can't grasp it and think it's about skin color

Did the post I tagged you in not clear it up for you

Comment

Yet you can't grasp it and think it's about skin color

Did the post I tagged you in not clear it up for you
                    I just saw the tagged post, my bad. No I am fully okay with being able to stand your ground, and defend your home. However, you make big generalizations and then fall back to one instance of something that defies your generalization as if that proves that your extreme opinions are somehow justified. Come onto the Yahoo fantasy football chat and I'll be happy to debate you in real time.

Comment

"vauge political anguish to a ****old" real ****ing smart. You're a moron, who would normally be banned if this was a normal website. You are worse then ****ing dirt.

You are acting like Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan are the same as Townes Van Zandt because you don't know **** about anything besides the intractable opinions you carry in your lonely lives.
                      Nothing I said was even mildly controversial much less "ban-worthy" you pathetic weasel. You're throwing a tantrum hoping for pats on the head but couldn't even verbalize what in my post you disagreed with or found offensive.

Yeah I'm gonna argue about bob dylan with some flaming self-depreciating cuckold. That's on my to-do list.

Comment

Working...
                      X