Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White boy's who grow up in the hood either sink or swim!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
    Need your exact address. PM it to me
    Ahh
    The art of Deflection

I don't play that

Comment

punchr. Tell me about your heart? With your bad self... Doing push-ups and shadow boxing in the safety of your cul de sac!!

How you gonna act?? Jhonny is gonna mentor you... after Jhonny trains you... You'll be a minister of death... Praying for war.
      You'll be a pimp with ho's, and a gangster with a gun (daisy BB gun) but a gun nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        this guy in the video is definitely not shaolin

Comment

Geez someone backed down pretty fast. I was actually trying to prove that it's all bravado with you dopes. When the guns to your head you piss your pants. I was a 'tough' guy. I spent 12 years in prison and it took a cell mate who is basically my father now to teach me how humans think. He changed my life. He never loses his cool. If someone yells or abuses him. He just says sorry and moves on. But if some 'tough' homie gets in his face. Then that's one thing he can't handle. That's why he's served 18 years in prison. I asked him if he would do the same again and straight away he said yes. Just hates you tough guys. Your loser Montana. You act all tough but when the guns at your head you s&it yourself. You say where am I at and I'll tell you but be ready f)ckhead.
          Nobody gives a fuçk that your daddy won't around and some felon had to read you bedtime stories and tuck you in at night

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            betmen is a cool dude and comes up with great stuff.
            He didn't even get mad when I told him I wanted to visit his country and **** the **** outta some hot young Muslim sluts. He told me they like western men.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 08-27-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Nobody gives a fuçk that your daddy won't around and some felon had to read you bedtime stories and tuck you in at night
              Yeah well nobody gave a fu>k when you were working 20 hr days moving sh@t. Whilst I backdoored your mum.

Comment

Yeah well nobody gave a fu>k when you were working 20 hr days moving sh@t. Whilst I backdoored your mum.
                The only one getting backdoors was you by your "daddy" cell mate. I guess you resisted at first, but once they slit your throat you knew what to do. Punk ass tough guy acting b itch. They treated you like a blunt in prison passed you around and burnt your ass up

Comment

The only one getting backdoors was you by your "daddy" cell mate. I guess you resisted at first, but once they slit your throat you knew what to do. Punk ass tough guy acting b itch. They treated you like a blunt in prison passed you around and burnt your ass up
                  LMAO! Never heard the blunt angle before.

Comment

Puff puff pass

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      LMAO! Never heard the blunt angle before.
                      Lol. Yeah, that was one that just popped into my head

Comment

Working...
                      X