No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Kangaroo courts don't count so ADP02 has no obligation to give away points. I recall telling him not to enter one at the very start. He went ahead anyway but this issue could have quickly been resolved by contacting VADA or USADA and them how they test for EPO.
    ADP02 had a final say on the judges.

Kangaroo court my ass.

He entered it and agreed to abide by the judges' final decision. Now he should honor his word.

Comment

Kangaroo courts don't count so ADP02 has no obligation to give away points. I recall telling him not to enter one at the very start. He went ahead anyway but this issue could have quickly been resolved by contacting VADA or USADA and them how they test for EPO.
      There was plenty of documentation from WADA and the Court of Arbitration for Sport that proved definitively that ADP02 was incorrect. Why do you think he lost 4-0?

By the way, he chose the judges, who were all stand up men. I can't say the same for ADP02.

Comment

• ^^^
        Just let it go man he's never giving you his points. Squabbling over internet points is petty and cringeworthy.

Comment

^^^
          Just let it go man he's never giving you his points. Squabbling over internet points is petty and cringeworthy.
          Being a welcher and going back on your word is what's truly petty and cringeworthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            The judges voted and you're in denial. That's sad, dude. 3 of the 4 based their decisions specifically on what you claimed was the topic.

Billeau stated it specifically in his post. Willy Stated it specifically. Zaroku was around when you were crying about what you kept saying was the topic and he still voted against you.

You lost. Pay what you owe, you clown.
            Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Yeah.

Some of these Pac fans simply don't know how to take a loss like a man. They are like spoiled, bratty little kids.

Man, so much crying by Travestyny and ShoulderRoll

I already said enough on this.

Travestyny was arguing until the end ... that this subject of discussion was not on this "XXXXXXXX" it was on "YYYYYYYYYY". So how can the judges know what they were voting on when Travestyny didn't want to know because he knew that he was WRONG???

So much crying but you should stop as its getting pathetic!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Man, so much crying by Travestyny and ShoulderRoll

I already said enough on this.

Travestyny was arguing until the end ... that this subject of discussion was not on this "XXXXXXXX" it was on "YYYYYYYYYY". So how can the judges know what they were voting on when Travestyny didn't want to know because he knew that he was WRONG???

So much crying but you should stop as its getting pathetic!

LMAOOOO. Crying? I think you what you mean is so much clowning your bltch ass. Yea, we are crying as much as Floyd was crying about kicking your savior's ass!!! What's pathetic is how you showed up, tried to change the topic, got your ass beat, tried to get me disqualified, BEGGED ME FOR A DRAW, proceeded to get beat down some more to the score of 4-0, cried that everyone and their mother cheated you, and then refused to honor the deal that you made. You pathetic little twat

I'm gonna haunt your dumb ass. Everywhere you go, I'll be posting about your begging me for a draw, you little bltch.

Originally posted by ADP02
              let me know what you think:

You want to call this a draw or whatever the right word is?

I think its never too late.

Comment

• Children. This is not a Kangaroo court. This is the epic thread that exposes the truth about the running hugging ped expert. The Kangaroo court is in thunderdome kids. Go play fetch there. Not here. This place is for serious boxing fans only.

Fake court is that way and kangaroos are found in Australia,

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Children. This is not a Kangaroo court. This is the epic thread that exposes the truth about the running hugging ped expert. The Kangaroo court is in thunderdome kids. Go play fetch there. Not here. This place is for serious boxing fans only.

Shut up, bltch. At least ADP02 stepped up and got decapitated. You'd rather live your life like a coward on your knees licking Pacman's taint

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    LMAOOOO. Crying? I think you what you mean is so much clowning your bltch ass. Yea, we are crying as much as Floyd was crying about kicking your savior's ass!!! What's pathetic is how you showed up, tried to change the topic, got your ass beat, tried to get me disqualified, BEGGED ME FOR A DRAW, proceeded to get beat down some more to the score of 4-0, cried that everyone and their mother cheated you, and then refused to honor the deal that you made. You pathetic little twat

I'm gonna haunt your dumb ass. Everywhere you go, I'll be posting about your begging me for a draw, you little bltch.

Poor little thing is still crying about ..... points!

It's time you and Floyd come clean like Lance did.

Lance went from this:

To this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Children. This is not a Kangaroo court. This is the epic thread that exposes the truth about the running hugging ped expert. The Kangaroo court is in thunderdome kids. Go play fetch there. Not here. This place is for serious boxing fans only.

I agree but as you know, someone is crying right now and his name is Travestyny!

It must have been a depressing summer for Travestyny!

Comment

Working...
                      X