No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Dominates Adrien Broner Over Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by taino78 View Post
    Sorry but u sound like a sell out. Just my opinion. Why did u guess white? How u know i wasnt speaking of anyone else. Being a so called taino i wouldnt have thought white as your primary guess.
    you write like a bytch. only a black woman goes around typing these bytch azz questions. stop wasting my time you wanna talk about boxing lets do it otherwise no one gives a fuk about your blacks and hispanics bullshyt

Comment

• Originally posted by TMTForever99 View Post
      i'm glad you acknowledged who the best fighters are. manny pacquiao lost to floyd 10 rounds to 2. chavez sr beat a bunch of cab drivers and lost to the great pernell whiyaker. you cannot compare mexican fighters to african-americans we are the best and that cannot be denied.
      Wonder what other racist piece of shiiit Stafford thinks now that his *****h boy got slapped around by a Mexican.

Stay salty.

Comment

• It's just pitiful to see minorities on this board fighting eachother with racist comments. What the hell is going on with you guys?

Anyway, Broner started too late again. It was great to see Stafford urging Broner to fight instead of ****ing around but he just woke up too late.
        Broner can fight and he can put some serious mustard on his shots but he is just not consistent. He had Garcia momentarily hurt with those bodyshots in the late rounds and also landed some crisp hooks and straight rights. Garcia fought better though and was much more consistent.

Garcia seems to settle fine at 140. I just don't think he can hang with Crawford though.

Comment

• Mikey vs Danny at 140 to see who is the real Garcia you read it here first.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMTForever99 View Post
            i'm glad you acknowledged who the best fighters are. manny pacquiao lost to floyd 10 rounds to 2. chavez sr beat a bunch of cab drivers and lost to the great pernell whiyaker. you cannot compare mexican fighters to african-americans we are the best and that cannot be denied.
            pacquiao still achieved more than all them african americans. Good effort in bringing up old time greats from a century ago though. many fighters have achieved as much since then including the klitchskos. Where are your african american greats today? face it not just mexicans but all latinos and whites, europeans, asians are beating blacks out of all the divisions. In another 20yrs no one will pay a dollar to watch yall dance to a decision. Im not mexican btw but yall can't take an L without bringing up same old chit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              ..... For the record, Jacobs is way better than Broner, so I don't want to see anyone who said GGG was "exposed" in that fight say Mikey is elite after this fight. Jacobs is much longer for the weight class, more powerful, more active, has better footwork, and can switch stances. He also doesn't just shell up when you throw shots.....

hey, genius.....

this is what you said about Jacobs before the Golovkin fight.....

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              ..... Danny Jacobs is in that position now, so why isn't he pushing for the fight like GGG pushed for the Martinez fight?

Well, the answer is simple. Because GGG is way better than Martinez, and Jacobs is way worse than GGG. Jacobs is afraid to lose and get knocked out again, and so is his manager/promoter Al Haymon, so they're ducking GGG. That's all there is to it. Anything else people bring up is just to distract from the fact that GGG is the better fighter, and Jacobs and Haymon know it.....
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post16755238

Danny Jacobs is just another Al Haymon ducker, what do you expect.

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK.
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...0#post16754950

..... Jacobs-Lemieux would be a great fight. I've got Lemieux all the way in that one because it will be a slugfest and Lemieux has equal power and a better chin.....
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9#post17007219

you made a right c0ck of yourself for MONTHS spouting all that scared/ducking rubbish..... making out like Danny was a coward

but now..... you're a Danny Jacobs fan..... ?

you even ran around saying that Charlo would never fight JRock..... because he was scared..... like a little girl

I bet you are now a hardcore Charlo fan..... ?

stop talking bollocks

muppet

Comment

• but now..... you're a Danny Jacobs fan..... ?

way to go Danny..... smack some respect into those b1tches

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                  Nobody has dominated Broner like Mikey has.
                  Broner had a lot of success against Maidana in those middle rounds (and 12th) and people always seem to forget that.

Mikey is definitely the leading contender for Fighter of the year. He just needs one more solid opponent and he gets it for sure IMO.
                  Spot on my friend, timing, a great skill set and solid fundamentals beats size every time,,,great performance by Garcia...easy work

Comment

• Can't help but wonder what could have been. I thought that Broner might have an edge in power that would tell, and from about round 9 onwards when Broner actually started to press and look for the big shots it looked like that might have been the case - at the end of the fight it was Garcia with the bloody nose. Of course, by then it was too little and far too late and Garcia had already set up an unassailable lead with his far superior speed and skills. It was a frustrating fight to watch for most of it, with Broner trying his poor man's Mayweather routine with Garcia just chasing him and tagging him. Frustrating evening overall really, what with the Charlo - Heiland farce.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
                      What type of 'fruity' reply is this. If he can make 140 stop whining, every time somebody mentions Garcia vs Crawford u whine about Crawford needs to be at 147. I agree Garcia doesn't need to be fighting at 140 because hos physique is all wrong. But I could be wrong because Mexicans in general have bad genetics
                      Another racist sentence from Wardtard.

Reported.

Comment

Working...
                      X