Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Dominates Adrien Broner Over Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    ???

He's lost to Mikey garcia, Shawn Porter, and Marcos Maidana??

That is FAR from finished.

Maybe he should be fighting more Jorge Heilands or Dominac Wades, and Liam Smith's instead like MOST everyone else???
    is broner a champion or even contending for a title at any weight class?

broner is finished he gets stopped vs crawford, spence, or thurman. mikey gets stopped against those guys as well.

those guys are not going to throw 400 punches for the entire fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
      and why weren't you saying this before the fight when blacks were talking that tough **** and now got their tails between their legs. talking now about uniting lol...yall should have been preaching that before the fight or kept yall mouths shut.
      name one mexican fighter greater than:
      1. sugar ray robinson
      2. henrey armstrong
      3. muhammad ali
      4. roy jones jr.
      5. floyd mayweather jr.

i'll wait. and there will be no uniting with scumbags like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by taino78 View Post
        Im not the one bringing anything up. Thats exactly whats going on. Why in a boxing forum. where we should debate and give opinions on matches become overshadowed about race. Youre the type of person that turns your head and pretend what isnt happening. The end of your comment is weak mentality.
        You actually brought alot up by trying to unite two races and seperate another. You even lack the courage to write the color down. So dont forget to include the whites in that unity though. They play a vital role in society and are a wonderful people. Im a real taino btw!

Comment

You actually brought alot up by trying to unite two races and seperate another. You even lack the courage to write the color down. So dont forget to include the whites in that unity though. They play a vital role in society and are a wonderful people. Im a real taino btw!
          Sorry but u sound like a sell out. Just my opinion. Why did u guess white? How u know i wasnt speaking of anyone else. Being a so called taino i wouldnt have thought white as your primary guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMTForever99 View Post
            1. sugar ray robinson
            2. henrey armstrong
            3. muhammad ali
            4. roy jones jr.
            5. floyd mayweather jr.

Roberto Duran half Mexican half Panamanian greater vvvvvvvvvvv than floyd, roy and Armstrong.

Chavez sr greater than floyd and roy easly but you noobs know no better so not surprised.

Comment

• GIF: Adrien Broner Walk out

Comment

• Originally posted by KennyPowers View Post
                Mikey is good all around boxer but he can't hang with Lomachenko. He'll be swinging and missing. Mikey's too fundamental/predictable. Loma will pick him apart. Possible late stoppage
                Lil lomachenko hahaha

Fuuck out of here Mikey destroys his ass easily.

Comment

Hahaha, and what role is that?? Gtfoh

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Roberto Duran half Mexican half Panamanian greater vvvvvvvvvvv than floyd, roy and Armstrong.

Chavez sr greater than floyd and roy easly but you noobs know no better so not surprised.
                    Roy, floyd, and henry armstrong never quit in a fight. duran is a joke and did nothing but lose to the best.

leonard - made him quit
                    tommy hearns - koed him into oblivion
                    hagler--beat the crap out of him
                    benitez--made him look like an amateur

Comment

• Originally posted by TMTForever99 View Post
                      1. sugar ray robinson
                      2. henrey armstrong
                      3. muhammad ali
                      4. roy jones jr.
                      5. floyd mayweather jr.

tell me again in what country you're getting these fighters from and then tell me where boxing started. USA has always had the better fighters based on decades of training and boxing. But in a short time fighters from all over the globe have begun to beat the shyt out of them. Tell me why you forget to mention the great manny pacquiao who accomplished more than your made up list? Chavez sr could be mentioned right up there and even floyd jr has said so. you go join burning some town down like ferguson now while i sit and enjoy tonights replay.

Comment

Working...
                      X