No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Camp Upset Cotto Didn't Pick Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's Camp Upset Cotto Didn't Pick Them

"Manny and I just wish him luck in his fight," said Koncz..“Cotto’s got the right to make his own decisions, and for whatever reason, he’s decided to go and fight the WBA champion, and there’s nothing that we can do about it."
    http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...adley-marquez-

They sound butt hurt but they should have known that Cotto was not going to budge on the weight and the glove size. Cotto said 154, 10oz gloves, big ring and the fight to take place at MSG. Pacquiao wanted 150,8oz gloves, small ring and the fight to take place at MGM. They should have known Cotto was going to move on.

Should've done 10oz gloves, 154 but the fight in MGM. They always want their way and Im glad Cotto spit in their face. He probably knows he can get a Mayweather rematch so he doesn't need Arum or Pacquiao.

EDIT: Pacquiao might as well hang them up. He's stuck recycling opponents and nobody wants to watch him fight JMM or Bradley. Plus all this religion thing has taken the killer out of him. I enjoyed the guy but he's done.

Comment

Glad Cotto told them to fuk off. Time for Pac and his team to get over themselves. Cotto can do just fine without him. Pretty sure everyone is sick of Bob Arums and Pacs ****. Especially now that most people don't consider Pac that great any longer. No more passes.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Should've done 10oz gloves, 154 but the fight in MGM. They always want their way and Im glad Cotto spit in their face. He probably knows he can get a Mayweather rematch so he doesn't need Arum or Pacquiao.

EDIT: Pacquiao might as well hang them up. He's stuck recycling opponents and nobody wants to watch him fight JMM or Bradley. Plus all this religion thing has taken the killer out of him. I enjoyed the guy but he's done.
        Floyd went up to 154, Bradley said he'd be willing to go up too. Why is it that Team Pac always has to ask for special concessions? They are drowning in their own political bull*****.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 09-01-2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Floyd went up to 154, Bradley said he'd be willing to go up too. Why is it that Team Pac always has to ask for special concessions? They are drowning in their own political bull*****.
            Because Pacman is the supposed greatest active fighter & fighter of the decade & far greater than Cotto & he'll beat him at any weight. Which is why he would only fight him at 150 with welterweight sized gloves.

Comment

Good I'm glad cotto said no mas to Arum and his crap. Just a shame it now JMM or Bradley 2. Time to be a boss Manny and demand Floyd or no one....even that fight has lost its appeal but it better then anything else arum plans on serving up

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Because Pacman is the supposed greatest active fighter & fighter of the decade & far greater than Cotto & he'll beat him at any weight. Which is why he would only fight him at 150 with welterweight sized gloves.
                While I do believe Pacquiao beats Cotto at any weight I think they are trying to get WAAAYYY too many advantages here. They should know Floyd offered Cotto a rematch and that Cotto does NOT need Pacquiao/Arum.

One thing I do not understand tho, why would Cotto want a bigger ring?

Comment

Yea me too, im glad he said no....because he already got his ass beat once nobody wants to see that beating of a lifetime again.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...adley-marquez-

They sound butt hurt but they should have known that Cotto was not going to budge on the weight and the glove size. Cotto said 154, 10oz gloves, big ring and the fight to take place at MSG. Pacquiao wanted 150,8oz gloves, small ring and the fight to take place at MGM. They should have known Cotto was going to move on.
                    Where did you hear about those terms?

Comment

Working...
                    X