Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the whole Pacquiao Good Guy Role Scripted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Get ready for a bunch of nut hugging posts all not addressing the fact that a camera guy was telling Pacquiao to pray in the corner.
    But, what does a camera guy telling Pac to pray in a corner have to do with him being a good guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      But, what does a camera guy telling Pac to pray in a corner have to do with being a good guy?
      You don't get it... everything. Since somebody did that, Pac is officially scum of the Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Weak Sauce
        But I did notice that it was a guy with the HBO crew who pointed to the ground to remind him to pray. Kinda weird.
        That's all I'm really saying. I highly respect Manny. True Rags to riches, but I'm saying much of his recent persona in my opinion is part of a Public Relations production.

The pointing in the corner to "pray" all things before he could begin his natural celebratory ritual to me is quiet unusual.

Comment

But, what does a camera guy telling Pac to pray in a corner have to do with being a good guy?
          Praying = Good yes?

And if his praying isn't authentic then his goodness isn't either

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Praying = Good yes?

And if his praying isn't authentic then his goodness isn't either
            Praying to who exactly = good?

And, if one doesn't pray then that person is not a good person?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              You don't get it... everything. Since somebody did that, Pac is officially scum of the Earth.
              Not saying that at all. I said much of it is scripted, a production. Not saying he is the scum of the earth by no means. I actually like and always like Pacquiao back before he was known as Pac Man and known as the destroyer with Blond Highlights in his hair.

Longer than most of the super bias nuthuggers on the site who became fans after he knocked out Ricky Hatton.
              Last edited by Baracka Flocka; 04-11-2012, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Apparently, is Pac devoted to God? Maybe not. Does that mean that he is not a good guy? C'mon

Comment

Praying to who exactly = good?

And, if one doesn't pray then that person is not a good person?
                  Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
                  Not saying that at all. I said much of it is scripted, a production. Not saying he is the scum of the earth by no means. I actually liked and always like Pacquiao back before he was known as Pac Man and known as the destroyer with Blond Highlights in his hair.

Most than most of the super bias nuthuggers on the site who became fans after he knocked out Ricky Hatton.
                  On a side note, I just crushed this Indonesian guy in 8ball on mini-clip

Comment

So not only is Manny an adulterer, a gambler,a promoter of drugs and alcohol, a tax cheat, a fake 154 champion, an athlete against better drug testing, a back stabber to his people by turning back on his people so he can help Arum make a couple more bucks, cheater to exporters, a harborer of criminals, and a person who prays like a hypocrite.

Matthew 6:5-15

5 "When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites. They love to stand in the synagogues and on the street corners and pray so people will see them. I tell you the truth, they already have their full reward.

Comment

He's like Frank Lucas from American Gangster

Comment

Working...
                      X