Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANDRADE sends WARNING to the PBC Charlo fans and what they don’t understand!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
    Andrade is a bad match up for Charlo 160. Eubank Jr is an easy match up for him. Charlo 160 is definitely fighting Eubank Jr next.
    Eubank? The guy whose dad turned down five million pounds for the Golovkin fight? That guy? What makes you think son and pop won't raise hell if they're offered a mere $1 million? Especially when they know Haymon is running out of in-house fights for his beloved nephew.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trees View Post
      Derevyanchenko and GGG was Dazn/PBC tho. So what's really going on?
      The match-up was ordered by the IBF.

Comment

when did andrade run up on anyone....

im from RI...where boo boo is from

its documented he pulled out of a showtime fight with jermell weeks before it was supposed to go down...his father claimed they were only gonna get 250k...artie pellulo said that wasnt true and that the actual money was double that....

Comment

does andrade ever run up on his promoter and say "muhfcka you got anthony joshua...you got leverage....why cant you get me a fight with canelo, golovkin or jacobs....wtf man...imagine spence was fighting sebastian formella next and was offering jesse vargas 7 mil to come over to the pbc...and he had a crap resume like me without brook, mikey and porter on it...wtf man"

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            Gotta agree. Who will Jermall fight next? Some insignificant fellow?
            I expected Jermell to beginning for the unification with J-Rock but he gonna act like he has a more meaningful fight in the division. They dudes wasting time.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trees View Post
              Derevyanchenko and GGG was Dazn/PBC tho. So what's really going on?
              He thought Derv could win and take a belt from DAZN to PBC. Derv almost pulled it off.
              He won’t let Charlo lose a belt to Andrade as Charlo would get beat badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                The Charlos are phagots

Comment

Andrade is extremely boring in the ring and wouldn't beat Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Maybe, maybe not. Jermall has shown vulnerability against southpaws (Trout, Korobov), will Andrade be able to impose his advantage enough to get the W? Maybe, maybe not. None of this will actually be proven if they don't fight though. I'm tired of all these obvious match-ups not being made. This **** isn't rocket science. In 2020, Demetrius Andrade and Jermall Charlo are MW titlists and fighting fringe contenders like Sulecki and Adams. I gave Jermall a pass for Heiland (easy route to the WBC mandatory position), but fighting LMWs like Hogan? Come on man! Now he's probably gonna fight Eubank Jr, who hasn't proven much at MW as well and a fluke victory over Korobov doesn't change that. Andrade is stuck facing Keeler and probably Williams after that. Then Jermall has Derevyanchenko waiting in the wings, which is a good match-up. But it's not THE match-up the division needs.

Boxing is so fxcked up.
                    I can get behind that.

Comment

It's looking like Charlo is scared of Andrade.

Comment

Working...
                      X