Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'll Look to KO Golovkin From Very First Round of Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’ve already heard this BS. Has he ever had a first
    Round KO? F n Matthew Hatton made it the distance with Clenelo and he’s gonna KO someone who’s never really
    Been dazed in almost 400 fights. 😂

Comment

lol just look at pic??? GGG bigger than Canelo and Brook but his fans say GGG was smaller...GGG looks closer to Andre Ward's size before he moved up

Comment

I love it, the worst thing a fighter can do is fight mad and look for KO. You lose control, I hope he come's right at GGG, it will be an even earlier night for Oscar's cash cow to go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          He saying he will work him to try and ko him from round one.. Not that he will ko him in round one. Geeesh
          Excuses, excuses, excuses. Wait till after he loses for those.

Comment

GGG the ring general he's gonna go out there with the jab and debilitating body shots for 6 rounds throw a spanner in Canelo's tank and then stand toe to toe with power shots and get him out of there around 8-9.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              lol just look at pic??? GGG bigger than Canelo and Brook but his fans say GGG was smaller...GGG looks closer to Andre Ward's size before he moved up
              Wow are you a hater. First of all, Ward admitted he can barely make 175lbs and is two inches taller than GGG. Ward is also two to three weight classes bigger. Example:

Ward at 17 was a middleweight amateur

GGG at 18 was a welterweight amateur

You black sycophantic boxing fans need to be put on blast for your doublec standards and hypocrisy. Pathetic fools who can't handle being third class citizens now in boxing

Comment

Re

I'm with Abel Sanchez on this...Canelo was supposed to do this the first fight, when he put it in reverse. I'm not buying it, I expect the same lack of engagement from Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo
                  the first fight showed me what I can add to my game plan to beat him on September 15th

the better fighter will make the better adjustments

UD12 Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    It's called PERSPECTIVE you nit!

Comment

Actually, the interesting thing about this rematch is that both guys need to avoid what happened the first time: “giving away” the early rounds by being too conservative.

Comment

Working...
                      X