No announcement yet.

Do you guys think I'm gay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think I'm gay?

I recently saw a picture of a man with his penis out and I couldn't help but be fascinated by his gargantuan length and girth. As you know my penis is incredibly tiny so I couldn't tell if I was aroused or not.

It's pretty natural for a man or woman to be fascinated at the sight of another naked man or woman. That's just the way human beings are structured.

Comment

How big are we talking? and how small are we talking?

If you didn't know you were going to see this pic and you were taken back by it and looked for a few seconds because it was so big, you're probably not gay.
      But if you decided that you were going to evaluate the picture after realizing what it was, you probably are. Did you want to suck it? If yes, you might be gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        I recently saw a picture of a man with his penis out and I couldn't help but be fascinated by his gargantuan length and girth. As you know my penis is incredibly tiny so I couldn't tell if I was aroused or not.
        That isn’t gay, gay is when you want to shag him

Comment

In college I was on the water polo team, and horse kok mckellop was showering next to me, I’m a grower, not a shower.

I tried not to notice the big difference, but something odd happened. A guy was watching us shower, and walked up to big rich and said, “you have a really beautiful c0ck, have you ever let a man svck and worship it!

I wish I could have heard words like that, but from a female!

Rich was befuddled and asked me what I would do, I said, “ignore him, let him suck your kok, oe knock that phaggot out.”

He did nothing, and I gave him **** for years! Funny story!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            In college I was on the water polo team, and horse kok mckellop was showering next to me, I’m a grower, not a shower.

I tried not to notice the big difference, but something odd happened. A guy was watching us shower, and walked up to big rich and said, “you have a really beautiful c0ck, have you ever let a man svck and worship it!

I wish I could have heard words like that, but from a female!

Rich was befuddled and asked me what I would do, I said, “ignore him, let him suck your kok, oe knock that phaggot out.”

He did nothing, and I gave him **** for years! Funny story!
            At least the guy was brave enough to straight up ask to suck the peen. You've got to give him credit for being comfortable in his own skin. Not too many people have that going for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              At least the guy was brave enough to straight up ask to suck the peen. You've got to give him credit for being comfortable in his own skin. Not too many people have that going for them.
              I agree. To a gay dude his donkey dong was probably the epitome of sextasy!

A baby’s arm holding an apple! A man called horse!

We, he, I, and 5 Japanese dudes had a distance pissing competition.

Rich won by a mile, and all the j dudes told him was that they envied him.
              No one said a ****ing thing about my kosher kok!

Maybe they were just jealous,,, LMAO. They were not jealous at all. They wanted a kok like his, not like mine/theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                I think you're perfect the way you are.

Comment

When I see a penis I imagine what it would feel like inside me. And I usually get wet and go home and fap to take care of my extreme horniness. And I'm not gay. So you're probably straight, dont worry.

Comment

Everytime I see one of homies I give him a kiss on the lips and im super straight.

It's all love baby.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-28-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X