No announcement yet.

Badou Jack is gonna beat Adonis Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badou Jack is gonna beat Adonis Stevenson

And Lomachenko vs Linares won't be all that competitive.

I really hope Jack beats him

But i do think Loma-Linares will be a very competitive fight...Linares has been training and looking forward to a gameplan to fight Loma for over a year now..

Comment

I'm really hoping Badou can pull it off, I like him a lot as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        I really hope Jack beats him

But i do think Loma-Linares will be a very competitive fight...Linares has been training and looking forward to a gameplan to fight Loma for over a year now..
        First 3 or 4 rounds might be competitive. Lomachenko is gonna have it all figured out after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I'm really hoping Badou can pull it off, I like him a lot as a fighter.
          He will............

Comment

When the dust is settled Kovalev and Jack will be the top of the division. Keeping an eye on Bivol though...

Comment

Badou Jack will pull it off no doubt.

Comment

I do hope Jack wins... this way we would have a good competing WBSS... if Adonis wins... I doubt he would agree to fight in the super series so it would be pointless and we would likely once again have... Adonis with WBC strap and Kovalev with the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                  I do hope Jack wins... this way we would have a good competing WBSS... if Adonis wins... I doubt he would agree to fight in the super series so it would be pointless and we would likely once again have... Adonis with WBC strap and Kovalev with the rest.
                  We won't get a lot of big names in a 175 WBSS.

Comment

Is Badou Jack the only TMT fighter that hasn't been complaining?

Comment

Working...
                    X