Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a famous person you would drop everything (including significant other) to smash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you would drop someone who actually loved you to smash a random stranger?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        So you would drop someone who actually loved you to smash a random stranger?
        If I loved her back, then definitely not. If it was one sided or unrequited love, it depends on the stranger. If it was Tinashe, probably. Any of the other women I mentioned? Probably not, as they're either married, or have partners.

Essentially, the questioned I posed was "Which celebrities do you want the most".

Comment

When you banged a bunch of bad bitchies in your life questions like this are just silly lmfao but for you who havent, enjoy your topic.

Comment

just one.....theres NOTHING i wouldnt do for this bish !

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              just one.....theres NOTHING i wouldnt do for this bish !

Damn, she more square bodied than a 47 year old Mexican woman with 5 kids.

Comment

I forgot her name but mine goes to that one Latina weather girl that's in all the gifs and stuff. Ass on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                  Damn, she more square bodied than a 47 year old Mexican woman with 5 kids.
                  you are the only person to have described her that way. can i see your fantasy woman ?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    you are the only person to have described her that way. can i see your fantasy woman ?
                    There's just no way you can't unsee it dude.

Literally take your mouse and run it along her body, from the top of her **** down to the sides of her body down to her legs and back up. It's a perfect square. Right angles and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                      There's just no way you can't unsee it dude.

Literally take your mouse and run it along her body, from the top of her **** down to the sides of her body down to her legs and back up. It's a perfect square. Right angles and everything.
                      cmon, a quick peek at your fantasy woman. im sure the web has tons of pics of her.

again, as youve noticed, youre the only one who thinks this of her.

Comment

Working...
                      X