Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Time Super Six: Lightweight World Boxing Classic: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post

Comment

Pernell is the best out of this list, with Lomachenko second in terms of raw talent.

I think Lomachenko has problems with Whitakers fluidity.

Mayweather has problems with Whitaker and Lomachenko. He didn't look too great vs southpaws when he was younger.

Comment

Roberto Duran

Comment

I would of gone Duran. But looking at these 6 names, im split between Mayweather and Sweet Pea. Think, i'm gonna go with Sweet Pea.

Comment

Pep was an ATG featherweight, not a Lightweight!!
            Ike Williams at 5'9" 135 should never be left off a discussion about the Lightweight Class. Ike was an ATG with big wins in his career and could fight with any lightweight in history!
            So far Lomo hasn't fought one fight at Lightweight! Although he looks as if he'd be better at 135lbs.

I'll take Ike and Roberto at 135 but then theres Bea Jack, Armstrong, Pete, Gans and Benny Leonard...................
            Sal never fought at lightweight either!

Ray

Comment

On second thought there was a sweat pea......so I would go to sweat pea. H2H I would always go to sweat pea other than Duran from 140 below.

Comment

Ummmmmmmm loma has 0 fights at 135

Comment

Wraps, seriously dude. Loma not only hasn't fought at 135 but the Salido fight shows he has a tough time against bigger men.

Come on man. Please do not go full Spoon23.

Drop Loma, put up Duran. I will take Floyd over Duran in the final.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Gotta go with floyd or pernell just in terms of what we know. It's possible that sanchez could have made it to that weight and been dominant just like loma likely will...but we don't know and haven't seen it. Hard to pick someone on a what if. I'll take floyd on being naturally bigger and a better puncher at that weight...i think he could bully whitaker if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                      Ummmmmmmm loma has 0 fights at 135
                      OP posts a lot of rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                      X