Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have the Racists Surrendered on the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    I think everyone is tired of the constant race baiting. It's all over the tv and all over the Internet. It's exhausting, it's fun at times, but at this point, just exhausting.
    I agree; the last time they tried this stuff, I just flat-out called them racists. I didn't even want to bother debating, if they're going to run. Eventually, I accepted their challenge, but then they ran. >.>

I guess I shouldn't be surprised he took a knee.

Comment

there is nothing funnier than someone who thinks that has won an argument on an internet forum. (actually it's kinda sad)

Comment

For those wanting direct links, check this example out last week:

Archer, in fury of losing a debate and being forced to run, made an entire thread dedicated to the sole purpose of debating me:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...716651&page=12

I logged in and crushed his argument, easily. Then, he ran.

I even stylized on him with dance music, just mocking how he ran.

On. His. Own. Thread.

And check this out from yesterday:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4#post16878374

I straight-up called them racists, not even wanting to debate, really. Then, Archer started hyping the guy up, making him think he stood a chance.

I accepted the debate challenge, and they BOTH disappeared.

He warned the other guy through private message to get the heck out of there. LOL

Now that I'm really thinking about it, I shouldn't have expected anything other than a knee from him, even if he is a racist.

Comment

I don't play around, racists. You get that poison up outta here, or I'm gonna debate all of you until you take a knee, too.

All these racist threads will be put to an end.

This lounge won't become some racist sanctuary.

Give up!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Link us the intelligent debate you attempted to have with him and we will judge

Have the creeping feeling it was just you typing "racist" over and over until you got blocked.

Kids are taught in public schools that saying "racist" as fast as you can is some sort of devastating intellectual checkmate.
            Ha, you know all the debates I got him on. You've gotten your share of a debate shut-down too. Archer isn't the only one that gets it.

And, don't test me, because I'll go through my posts and find all the links.

I'll out-debate you in all your future threads, too.

Until. You. Take. A. Knee.

Go ahead, ignore me.

Look, everyone, they have enough courage to spew hate, but not enough to face competition when it comes to debates.

Comment

You take the Internet WAAAAY too seriously.

Listen to this guy:

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              there is nothing funnier than someone who thinks that has won an argument on an internet forum. (actually it's kinda sad)

Comment

Who is Razorback? I haven't seen his post.

Oh, and ///, or whatever your name is, don't think I didn't notice how you changed your comment to place an emphasis on "racist" after I posted that, after all the running, I finally just called them racists to their face.

Stop it with the questionable tactics. Take me on straight on.

I'll try to look for that guy's post now.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                  I don't play around, racists. You get that poison up outta here, or I'm gonna debate all of you until you take a knee, too.

All these racist threads will be put to an end.

This lounge won't become some racist sanctuary.

Give up!
                  Congrats on your recent self proclaimed victories,bro. I see Dean Razorback just rubbed your nose in s.hit but you swerved his post. You just gonna take that?

Comment

Oh, right. I did see his post.

What the heck do I care if he doesn't like that I won?

I care more about stopping these guys from spreading that poison. Razorback has a right to his opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X