No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia and Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia and Crawford

What's the beef about they been arguing on social media about who beat who in the amateurs and Bud talking **** about Danny resume

Are they building up for a fight later this year?

Thats not even a close fight now to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Thats not even a close fight now to be honest
      People always underrate DG for some reason in the big fights I can see him stopping crawford

Comment

No, seems like Danny took offense to Crawford saying he owns the block and then went off on his resume' and saying he has no notable wins. Crawford then responded saying Danny's resume' isn't all that either and he only has one good win in Amir Khan.

But no, they aren't setting up a fight or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          People always underrate DG for some reason in the big fights I can see him stopping crawford
          I like Danny but he is to limited to beat Crawford

Comment

Yes, please make this fight. Finally, we will be rid of Danny once Bud knocks him out cold.

Comment

Danny garcia has a way better resume than crawford

Comment

I like Buds attitude that he runs the WW division but it’s easy to talk sh.it when your isolated on 1 side of the street and won’t be facing any of the top dogs and nothing but the likes of the Benevidezs for the foreseeable future

But let’s be real he can’t talk sh.it about Danny’s resume. Garcia’s CV makes Crawford’s resume look like sh.it

Crawford along with Spence is looked at as the guys at WW yet neither have put in the actual work to merit that claim , just the eye test and beating down fighters they were supposed to beat down

Comment

I'd like to see that fight. Garcia has a fight on his hands in Porter though.

If Spence and Crawford aren't going to fight, hopefully we see them against some of the other high rated WWs. With Thurman out of action, Garcia ticks the boxes.

I think Crawford handles him though.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Danny garcia has a way better resume than crawford
                    resumes dont win fights

Comment

Working...
                    X