No announcement yet.

Parker vs Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
    You gave stamina and ring I.Q to Whyte honestly? We have seen Whyte lose his breath before and he has had to take breaks in the Chisora and Joshua fight so how can you give him stamina? Same thing with ring I.Q. I think as good as Whyte is I think you give him too much credit.
    Whyte at 250 has the highest punch out put so no ....you arent actually watching the fights hes in . In fact it is Parker who takes heavy breathes with no where near his work rate .

Parker makes no adjustments at all in the ring which is why he actually was out pointed in Takam , Ruiz and Hughie fights . Whyte has adusted to several opponents styles and the two fights hes had with an actual full training camp was Joshua and Browne so we know hes going to beon point now .

Parker ? Hes been literally skimming by and surviving so anyone picking him is going on faith or is underating Whyte .

Parker made adjustments in Joshua fight and that adjustment was avoid fighting bc he would have got knocked out or hurt . Hes shown extreme limited ring IQ otherwise.

Parker has potential but i believe he will lose and revamp himself , Whyte is not the right guy to get your head back in the game bc hes going to be pressured from the opening bell by the better boxer who doesnt stop throwing punches .

I believe Parker needs a K.O to win .
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-26-2018, 08:56 AM.

Comment

beetlejuice is getting merked. cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        beetlejuice is getting merked. cant wait
        Parker already looked murked at the weigh in ...stare down !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Parker already looked murked at the weigh in ...stare down !
          He looked more embarrassed, as would i, being around that cringy idiot wearing gloves and trying to kiss me

Beetlejuice gets the snot beaten out of him tomorrow, how much you wanna bet juggernutter?

Comment

He looked more embarrassed, as would i, being around that cringy idiot wearing gloves and trying to kiss me

Beetlejuice gets the snot beaten out of him tomorrow, how much you wanna bet juggernutter?
            I'll bet you 10 fingers .

Loser has to chop all his fingers off ?

Comment

Parker should win, but suspect he'll be robbed on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Fight around the corner ......

Power : Whyte

Speed : Parker

Ring IQ : Whyte

Defense : Parker

Offense : Whyte

Accuracy : Whyte

Stamina : Whyte

Chin : Parker

Experience : Even

Ability to Adapt : Whyte

Inside fighting : Parker

Outside fighting : Whyte

Footwork : Whyte

Size : Whyte

I think its pretty clear who has the edge here .

Whyte has the overall abilities and is very difficult to predict with angles and ability to switch it up southpaw or orthodox, than predictable Parker who is easy to figure out with one pace and straight line style ,repetitive combos .

Parker has to grind him down , like Chisora with the exception of not getting hit by the cleaner punches coming in and losing. Whyte at this point isnt going to be so easily able to push back and we all saw what he looked like with a full training camp despite what you think of Browne .

The logical choice is Whyte .Hes improving and has full momentum and a U.K crowd compared to a stagnant Parker who SHOULD have a few losses on his resume so taking him is ASSUMING he actually shows up . And hes going to have to if hes going to win bc Whyte will not coast like Joshua did .

Parker could win IF Whyte falls into old habits of wild off balance haymaking right hands if he goes into brawl mode and counter with a left hook but i dont see it . I think Whyte slows him down by mid rounds with those hard body shots and starts picking him apart with extremely underated boxing skills and can really put punches together when in rhythm .

I think this will be a back and forth close fight but Whyte will take over the fight by round 7 and the scoring wont be so difficult after that should it go 12 . .

Im going Whyte by 12th round stoppage TKO !
                This getting the ole multi quote for historical purposes and going in my signature for after the fight, thanks in advance Jugs.

Whyte Ring IQ, LMFAO !!!!!

You got the size right tho, The Hot Dog Snatcher ain’t to be out done in that category.

Comment

Whyte for me.

Comment

Well how about that 10 ?

Yes or No ?

Thats the only thing im betting here to bring an end to your posting stupidity !

Comment

• Parker is simply more skilled. Unless he gets caught he will cruise to a UD.

Unless the ref just does a quick stoppage on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X