Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Walsh: Floyd would beat all 3 of us in the ring but on cobbles..forget it!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Walsh: Floyd would beat all 3 of us in the ring but on cobbles..forget it!!

Said they would give Floyd that work in these streets I like this dude

Who came up with the notion that people that can fight in the ring can't fight outside the ring?

Comment

On the street Floyd's bodyguards would bum rush these fools.

Comment

I didn't watch the vid, but I think it's obnoxious when people have to talk about athletes fighting outside the ring. It's as bad as MMA fans saying "...but he would beat a boxer in a REAL fight!"
        These guys are regulated athletes, they should STFU about hypothetical shyt like street fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          On the street Floyd's bodyguards would bum rush these fools.
          That's gangsta!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I didn't watch the vid, but I think it's obnoxious when people have to talk about athletes fighting outside the ring. It's as bad as MMA fans saying "...but he would beat a boxer in a REAL fight!"
            These guys are regulated athletes, they should STFU about hypothetical shyt like street fights.
            Yeah I agree. Still Floyd was talking abt slapping thesd dudes. This isn't boxing anymore. U slap me were not boxing anymore, its a street fight.

Still who cares... It waa good for promotion I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              Who came up with the notion that people that can fight in the ring can't fight outside the ring?
              He's probably implying he would be out there with brass knucks, a steel pipe, and a rusty screw driver.
              Last edited by A.K; 05-20-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Yeah I agree. Still Floyd was talking abt slapping thesd dudes. This isn't boxing anymore. U slap me were not boxing anymore, its a street fight.

Still who cares... It waa good for promotion I guess...
                And, that's another thing; retired guys talking about what they WOULD do...

Comment

TBE is a prizefighter, not a paid thug. That's what all his big ass security guards are there for.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                    Its not that a boxer can't fight on the streets. But some guys game might be fat better without a ref to stop warn them ect. And some guys might fight alot less well without the same rules to avoid danger. Michael Bennt done Herbie Hide quite well on the cobbles. But in the ring he got slaughtered.

Comment

Working...
                    X