Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest, Anthony Joshua is not that good...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can say, 'hes not that good' but realistically theres 1 or 2 heavyweights who may be able to beat him, and he'd be favourite against both. so he must be pretty good. has proved he's a world class heavyweight.

Comment

he is a bit better than i thought he was after watching the wlad fight

that moment he went down I thought damn he is another david price but he got up was smart didnt panic got his second wind and won

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
        Your jealousy and dislike of AJ is duly noted and ignored as being ignorant.You sound like your girl ran off and gave some to Joshua and you came on here to rant sweet FA.
        slimshandy is a white supremacist. Always hyping up white boxers and athletes and do the opposite when it comes to black athletes. If AJ was a white boxer he'd be praising him.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          I dont think he will dominate. I can even see him losing too a B level fighter like Pulev. I dont think he has the intelligence of Wladimir to improve his Defence and skills. He got thoroughly out boxed.

As for passing the test, he through a lucky upper cut in a fight that was slipping away from him, a aging out of action Klitscko lossed that fight.

Perhaps Joshua will prove me wrong, and do a Klitscko and Improve his skills, unfortunately i think w ehave seen the best of Joshua, his style and Physique is bost ungainly and does not have the long term to achieve what Vitali and Wladimir(best ever heavy weights) achieved...

Face it, barring another lucky punch, he gets severel schooled by a focused Tyson Fury...if he makes it to that fight.
          Kinda like Lennox getting stooped by 2 C-level fighters. How well do you rate him?

Comment

Never rated him and never will
            Haha! this bit made me laugh.

Anthony Joshua is a tremendous athlete who has learnt the fundamental's of boxing! (But as a fighter/athlete i don't see any genius in the man! I have described him as the sophisticated version of Frank Bruno! A big strong fighter who has mastered the fundamentals etc)......

For me his fight up against Wladimir Kiltscko has unearthed the Blue print on how to beat him! If you survive the opening 4-5 rounds, his body begins to become static! In two of his biggest fights, he has displayed these same characteristics (And i don't think it has anything to do with his weight, because he was weighing 245 pounds up against Dillian Whyte! Joshua also seems psychological challenged by intelligent movement!)..

Make no doubt about it, Anthony Joshua is dangerous for 4-5 rounds on all fronts! But after that? his game in my opinion dramatically decreases. The Wladimir Kiltscko that fought David Haye, would of taken Anthony Joshua apart slowly in my opinion!

And i honestly believe that if David Haye can recover from his injury 100%, and mold his heavier body into a more refined version of himself? I believe he has the ability to spark out Anthony Joshua!

But i will admit that Joshua has improved technically, and fair play to him!
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-18-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

There is a difference between being young and still learning and not being any good at all.

I stand by what I have said for a loooong time now...when everything is said and done, AJ will be the best of this generation, an ATG.

Comment

I think Wilder would stop him. Everyone is hating on Deontay but Joshua is there to be hit and when you face someone with power like Wilder that's fatal

Comment

He has been sparked out in Amateurs a number of times buy Euro level fighters.

Lets also be honest, he did not even win the London Olympics fairly, robbery first and last fight in a uk stitch up.

Fights complete hasbins and nearly gets KOED by a guy who lost to a punch drunk Derek Chisora.

Klitscko is the best ever heavy weight but at 41, and coming off a loss with not fighting in a 1.5 years at London and going life and death with him. Lets be honest he got outboxed and should have lost.

Sure Tyson Fury, had poor performances, but that was either lack of Concentration, or being out of shape.

Joshua has none of those issues yet still looks extremely limited to me..i think hes going to ship alot of brain cells before his millions are made...

Plus hes blatantly on something other than protein shakes...

Never rated him and never will, sure he wont care, but still, i am allowed this opinion..
                  Lol, so you just admitted your bias right there. So if he takes on all challengers, goes 40-0 with 40 KOs and retires, you still won't rate him? And LMFAO at bringing up results as an amateur, like that has anything to do with how you rate him. Do you bring up individual amateur fights for any other boxers in history when evaluating them?? Hahaha, such a pointless post

Comment

He's better then I thought he was, I genuinely believed Klitschko would dominate him. I think a fit and motivated Fury is the only man who stands a chance against him tbh. If Fury just turns up for a payday, AJ will knock him out.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I totally agree. He was slow, being thoroughly outboxed, has poor defence, flat footed, no head movement and completely gassed after 5 rounds. He was lucky to win that fight with WK and he could have easily have lost. I can see him being totally outboxed by Fury and caught by a Wilder bomb. All these Ali comparisons are ridiculous, he's nowhere near as skilled. Throughout the fight he was hitting and holding, rabbit punching and that uppercut came after Wlad had his head held down.

Comment

Working...
                      X