No announcement yet.

The Official Spence Vs Brook Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    Man, she was on point with her last prediction so I really don't know. You can say it's 2017, and we're not supposed to believe in something like this, but I've seen some unexplainable **** with my own eyes with all these predictions. See, she never said Jacobs will win the fight from my understanding, she said he will shock the world and that's exactly what happened because he showed more resistance than people expected to see in this fight

Kell Brook looks like a better boxer for me, more proven, plus he has some solid chin, there's a lot of question marks about Spence that needs to be answered, how he can deal with pressure and things like that so we'll see....
    Well yeah, Maybe.....maybe the guy she meant about the english guy will shock the world is Bellew against Haye. And yeah it's starting to come up. Let's see, I'm going to bet a hundred bucks on Kell.

Comment

Isn't there already a thread for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        spence is gonna get the jeff lacy treatment...
        Once again, you sound supremely confident. I'll take Spence, you take Brook. Loser leaves NSB forever. No alts, no BS, just gone. Found your testicles yet?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Lmaooooo that literally made me laugh out loud in the middle of class you jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Lmaooooo that literally made me laugh out loud in the middle of class you jerk.
            Hehehehehehe

Comment

Working...
            X