No announcement yet.

What happen to Jacobs glass chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen to Jacobs glass chin?

What happened ? I thought was ganna get sparked by ggg who in 3 rounds or less .. does ggg power not hold up when getting a real fighter? All of sudden the ko machine can't get a ko?

Ya better. Apologize to Jacob because what I saw was DJ out boxing and landing heavyer shot on ggg

This was supposed to be ggg breakout performance but in my eye he just got exposed to be limited...no wonder the Lara's , Ward don't exist To his fans

Yup Jacobs still has a weak chin but he exposed GGG and his power. Can be neutralized with basic boxing skills. Now you see why his camp let ward pull his h0e card. Got idiots now calling Jacobs a slickster. Nah he was a brawler his entire career only been past the 10th once and still this brawler was able to outbox GGG. Imagine what more skilled fighters who are more used to boxing will do to GGG.

Comment

Jacobs had bulging biceps like he was doing bicep curls all training camp ala RJJ Jr (Ped cheat). lol boxers dont' do bicep curls, especially those that need to make weight.

dude was on that next level chit. like the other cancer survivor Lance Armstrong.

Comment

He did a GREAT Job Rolling Punches and making GGG Miss! Also GGG is really not overly fast watching him last night so you can see his punches coming compared to Pirog who was very SWIFT and QUICK and had timing. Might be time to put the weak chin stuff to rest, Pirog just caught him with a nice shot!

Comment

Still got dropped and wobbled multiple times lol.

Comment

20lbs more heavy than Golovkin maybe helped him

Comment

GGG has incredible power but he throws his shots slow as fck. Jacobs did a good job of evading the power for most of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GGGKovaBeast View Post
                20lbs more heavy than Golovkin maybe helped him
                Weight isn't gonna help his chin. Not like he was drained

Comment

Only clowns talk about chins incessantly just for discrediting purposes. If it were up to clowns, chinny fighters should just stop fighting, retire or something. It's so silly they don't even know they sound stupid.

Comment

Jacobs looked great last night. I didn't give him a chance because of his chin. I wasn't scoring it, but I thought Jacobs won the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X