Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Lets rate them
      Power - Ortiz 9/10 - Takam 8/10
      Speed - Ortiz 8/10 - Takam 7/10
      Chin - Ortiz 9/10 - Takam 8/10
      Skill - Ortiz 10/10 - Takam 7/10
      Ortiz is a step ahead of Takam in every deparment
      You are overrating Ortiz Sadiq..
      Skill and chin wise he is 7-8/10.. He does have some flaws which the top guys will exploit but Takam can't and will be KOed

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        You are overrating Ortiz Sadiq..
        Skill and chin wise he is 7-8/10.. He does have some flaws which the top guys will exploit but Takam can't and will be KOed
        idk I'm not Ortiz fan but he showed amazing skill in the 5th and 6th rounds of the Jennings fight, I was honestly in shock for the rest of the night, I dislike him cause I lost 150$ that night betting on Jennings

Comment

idk I'm not Ortiz fan but he showed amazing skill in the 5th and 6th rounds of the Jennings fight, I was honestly in shock for the rest of the night, I dislike him cause I lost 150$ that night betting on Jennings
          Ha ha ha.. My sympathies on you losing the bet, but honestly King Kong is good to be top 5 in the current era.. But the guy hasn't gone past 10 rounds and hasn't had an opponent who could punch.. So his chin and stamina both are questionable.. Although Takam has a good stamina and chin..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Ha ha ha.. My sympathies on you losing the bet, but honestly King Kong is good to be top 5 in the current era.. But the guy hasn't gone past 10 rounds and hasn't had an opponent who could punch.. So his chin and stamina both are questionable.. Although Takam has a good stamina and chin..
            Yeah it will be an intersting fight, I don't think Takam can do much to slow down Ortiz but if Takam can take Ortiz deep and Ortiz starts getting tired we can see an upset

Comment

lol, I hope this fight actually goes through. Was excited to see Ustinov vs Ortiz.

Would be excited to see the fight and I think Takam will try his hardest for this amazing opportunity. Takam by decision if it goes the distance.

Ortiz may be too distracted for this fight.

Comment

Yeah it will be an intersting fight, I don't think Takam can do much to slow down Ortiz but if Takam can take Ortiz deep and Ortiz starts getting tired we can see an upset
                Yeah that's one thing to see.. Ortiz into championship rounds should be interesting.. I doubt if it goes until then, but Parker is a tough nut and Ortiz is a roided cheat..

Comment

This fight looks like a mismatch, I would rather see Carlos Takam fight Edmund Gerber.

Ortiz should be gettin it on with a top 10 fighter. Ortiz vs. Big Baby Miller would probably be a better fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X