Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather talking and giving advices to Robeisy Ramirez, Olympic Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
    Looking at the wrong cuban. La Cruz is where the money is.
    La Cruz is a ko waiting to happen in the pros with keeping his hands down so much

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      Floyd is gonna fly him from Brazil to Vegas/Freedom
      imagine Floyd and a bunch of Cubans on his private jet heading to america

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        imagine Floyd and a bunch of Cubans on his private jet heading to america

He needs to get the whole Cuban team on his jet and take an instagram photo with them, title the photo Coming to America, and they are all wearing TMT Hats.

Comment

La Cruz is a ko waiting to happen in the pros with keeping his hands down so much
          Watch more footage of him. He puts them up plenty in WSB. This is, to me, his best performance. As he was the aggressor and he showed his inside ability throughout as well as keeping his hands in a defensive position as opposed to on his knees, which is his norm. The kid is the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            Fans would hate La Cruz, even with all his talent, he sins with that cuban thing of avoiding the fight even when they are winning clearly, that's why Robeisy it's a better option, he got that rebel attitude.
            He can bring the fight, too, bro. Watch him here, as the aggressor.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-illery View Post
              La Cruz is a living shadow... Mayweather and Julio Cesar la Cruz would be like Neo and Morpheus! LOL.
              LOL! That's accurate as hell

Comment

He can bring the fight, too, bro. Watch him here, as the aggressor.

I always think of his fight with Ward last year, in the third round, he was in front of him and Ward couldn't touch him even in close range, he is awesome, but wins with necessary.

Comment

Looking at the wrong cuban. La Cruz is where the money is.
                  I think Ramirez looks better and has more tools. Plus he's 5 years younger

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                    I always think of his fight with Ward last year, in the third round, he was in front of him and Ward couldn't touch him even in close range, he is awesome, but wins with necessary.
                    He used a high guard pretty often in that bout. Good one. He's got a lot more than people give him credit for.

Comment

I think Ramirez looks better and has more tools. Plus he's 5 years younger
                      You have to watch more of Cruz. Ramirez utlizes more in all of his fights, this is true. But Cruz is able to get by, easily, without having to "show more". There are several fights of his you can look at to see him pull more out of his arsenal. But he never has to. That's what draws me to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X