Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got brown hair and 12 pairs of sneakers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got brown hair and 12 pairs of sneakers.

Too many shoes and not enough feet I guess

I went to Carson last night and watched that tree Ortiz get ktfo'd. I took my brown hair and only one pair of shoes though.

I have 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of boots and Black hair (with some grey )

I watched Ortiz quit in my living room, with the family next to my pet bulldog who has no pair of shoes and who is ehhhh fawn-ish?? in color.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 05-01-2016, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Decent quit job by Victor last night ("Do you want to continue?" "WTF... can't you just see I missed the ten count on purpose?") but not up to his prime. I only saw him look down at the canvas pre-KD once.

Comment

The whole crowd turned on that tree real quick. It was all cheers and screams walking into the ring.

Post fight

Victor-"I have a lot left, my career hasn't been perfect. But I know one thing, all the fans love my fights."

Crowd-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

The pizza delivery guy was a bit enthusiastic in his job, wasn't he?

Comment

Ortiz quality quit job from him.

I have like 8 pairs of shoes and black hair. No rayciss

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Decent quit job by Victor last night ("Do you want to continue?" "WTF... can't you just see I missed the ten count on purpose?")
              LOL that was exactly what I thought when he hit the deck, Vic is gonna wait til 11 and stagger up. Good on the ref for making sure EVERYONE knew the deal. Victor looked a little insulted that he even asked, like "Don't you know who I am?"

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                LOL that was exactly what I thought when he hit the deck, Vic is gonna wait til 11 and stagger up. Good on the ref for making sure EVERYONE knew the deal. Victor looked a little insulted that he even asked, like "Don't you know who I am?"

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  The pizza delivery guy was a bit enthusiastic in his job, wasn't he?
                  Well, how else do you feed a tree?

Comment

Do any of you reckon that sitting on a stoop has to do with genetics?

Comment

Working...
                    X