Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you looking forward to most in 2015/onwards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    This^^^^^^^^

I hear a lot of people talking about Dying Light but I just can't seem to get excited about the game. I honestly can't remember the last time I was hype for an upcoming game. Maybe i'm getting too old.
    Seriously. Maybe news of a new Fight Night with the depth of Football Manager would get me excited, but that is about it.

Comment

I'm just trying to save up to get the Xbox One.. the first 3 games I'm gonna get is EA SPORTS UFC, WWE 2K15, and CALL OF DUTY, the new one. I forget the name of it.

Comment

Uncharted cause im catching up on those as we speak. Halo because HALO! WItcher 3 cause the series has been nothing other than amazing so far. No mans sky cause infinite random worlds to explore in a galaxy? Yes please, but it could easily be a let down .Arkham knight, and the Division too.

Comment

In order,

1. Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain
          2. The Witcher 3
          3. Batman: Arkham Knight
          4. Star Wars: Battlefront
          5. Fight night (FFS, Get on this **** EA)

Other games i'm semi interested in but not yet sold:

The Division
          Quantum Break
          The Order: 1886
          Bloodborn
          Rise of the Tomb Raider
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-17-2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

1. Street Fighter V
            2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Comment

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Feb 24th
              Resident Evil REmake HD Remastered - January 20th
              The Order 1886
              The Division

But I am honestly just waiting on Borderlands 3 and Resident Evil 7 to get really hyped about next gen consoles, I don't know what year those are coming out. The games I listed at the top are just games that have me a bit excited.

Also SOMA, a PS4 exclusive and PC Sci-Fi/Survival Horror game supposedly coming out this year. I like how it looks but I hope theirs weapons in it. I am not a fan of this trend of survival horror games where you don't have weapons, you could just hide and run. That's not my definition of having fun gaming. I would like to shoot things or at least give a baseball bat or knife.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Feb 24th
                Resident Evil REmake HD Remastered - January 20th
                The Order 1886
                The Division

But I am honestly just waiting on Borderlands 3 and Resident Evil 7 to get really hyped about next gen consoles, I don't know what year those are coming out. The games I listed at the top are just games that have me a bit excited.

Also SOMA, a PS4 exclusive and PC Sci-Fi/Survival Horror game supposedly coming out this year. I like how it looks but I hope theirs weapons in it. I am not a fan of this trend of survival horror games where you don't have weapons, you could just hide and run. That's not my definition of having fun gaming. I would like to shoot things or at least give a baseball bat or knife.
                After Resident evil 6 im done looking forward to resident evil games. I'll just keep intact my beautiful childhood memories of the nemesis busting through a window and me dropping my ps1 controller like a girl when it vibrated and scared the **** out of me.

Comment

The only game im looking forward too is Arkham Kinght is a Rocksteady game so you already know its a classic, I would have also said the Division but Ubisoft games have been average at best lately i need to see reviews on that and Phantom pain because Ground Zero sucked balls

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    After Resident evil 6 im done looking forward to resident evil games. I'll just keep intact my beautiful childhood memories of the nemesis busting through a window and me dropping my ps1 controller like a girl when it vibrated and scared the **** out of me.
                    Lol I just beat RE3 literally minutes ago, for the first time since 2006. I can't believe how many puzzles are in that game, it was awesome. Puzzles and scare factor are not in RE games anymore. RE being a childhood favorite is exactly why I always give it a chance. I'm stuck with it, it's a love and hate relationship. The bashing of RE6 hurt my heart, but it was warranted. Capcom claims RE7 will go back to the survival horror roots, i'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Capcom needs to get it right this time because all eyes are on RE7. Capcom is talking up a storm about RE7 going back to the original RE and RE's millions of loyal fans cannot be let down again. See Capcom coming out with RE Revelations 2 and REmake remastered, they are trying to make up for what they did but they gotta do more than that, they gotta make up by making the canon RE game scary again.

Comment

I just pre ordered the order 1886 hopefully it's fun

Comment

Working...
                      X