Raiders Celebrate not a win... not a win...NOT A WIN...but a sack...SMH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    sounds good...i'm down to match bowls

did you read about Tuck? he said he was gonna fight Moore if they lost that game
    Woodson said that. He was going to fight Sio Moore and see what kind of fighter he is if they lost.

****ING love Wood. We smoke big. Just let me know. I think I might have a shot at getting tickets to the Raiders Niners game.

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
      Being serious though, that was some dumb s**t. It could have been the most epic fail ever if Justin Tuck didn't call that timeout and the Queefs went on to win the game.

Like Derek Carr said after the game, "Praise Jesus".
      queefs lol lol again

Comment

That was embarrassing. He seriously should be fined by the team for doing something that stupid. Sad state the raiders are in. Imagine if Derek Carr had better weapons around him. He could break the rookie td record and yards. I hope he gets traded.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Just a little premature ejaculation.... it had been a while!
          hahhaha.........best reply of thread........true story.....green k to you my good sir....

Comment

Real good show about Lyle Alzado the other night....poster child for roid rage, along with Romanowski.

I sat at a table next to him in Benihana's in Denver when he played for the Broncos. The guy was maybe 5'10" (I was taller than he was by at least 4 inches) but his shoulders were so wide they brushed against the people next to him.

Sure lived a vida loca.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Real good show about Lyle Alzado the other night....poster child for roid rage, along with Romanowski.

I sat at a table next to him in Benihana's in Denver when he played for the Broncos. The guy was maybe 5'10" (I was taller than he was by at least 4 inches) but his shoulders were so wide they brushed against the people next to him.

Sure lived a vida loca.
              both dem dudes were nutz

Comment

Working...
              X