Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Makes Statement Regarding De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same old Mayweather, wouldn't expect any different.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      What a classless bum. hes only being told to apologize because his advisors are telling him too. Its bad business. If he loses GBP nobody will do business with him. TMT sucks asz! Look at his PPV they all lost hehheeee!
      Bro, you hit the nail one hunneded on this one!

Floyd knows that he needs GBP more than GBP needs him. Floyd just mad that Oscar still has more money than him

Comment

So i guess you dont have a problem with it? You think its okay to mock someones addiction or falsely claim things like PED use to avoid a fight. Youre a worthless dlckrider. Im sure he could rape kids and you find some way to say thats right too!!!
        No I don't and I don't because I don't believe he did that bs unlike your hating ass. No it's not ok, if your can fight someone and make an amount of money you never ever have in your life, never ever seen in your life, will you let a test stop you? especially IF YOU'RE CLEAN? lol. Im not the dickrider here Sir, you are. Wrong, that's probably the type of **** you feast on, Boy!

Comment

I highly doubt FLoyd had anything to do with the post he is too smart for that. Although i do believe he wanted to apologize about it there is as much chance of me being the first male model/astronaut as there is a chance of him being the one who wrote that apology.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Bro, you hit the nail one hunneded on this one!

Floyd knows that he needs GBP more than GBP needs him. Floyd just mad that Oscar still has more money than him
            GBP is huge. TMT is a fly by night promotion company. 50 cent will be more successful in boxing promotion than Floyd will.

Comment

Originally posted by itiswhatitis View Post
              No I don't and I don't because I don't believe he did that bs unlike your hating ass. No it's not ok, if your can fight someone and make an amount of money you never ever have in your life, never ever seen in your life, will you let a test stop you? especially IF YOU'RE CLEAN? lol. Im not the dickrider here Sir, you are. Wrong, that's probably the type of **** you feast on, Boy!
              Youre a dlckriding little girl. Palin and simple. Right is right Wrong is wrong. Put my hate for Floyds bum azz aside and HE IS WRONG. So i comment on it and you wanna step smart azz to me. heheheeeeee You showed your true colors huh Nancy? giddy up dlck giddy up! Now STFU! :ANWOD:

Comment

Youre a dlckriding little girl. Palin and simple. Right is right Wrong is wrong. Put my hate for Floyds bum azz aside and HE IS WRONG. So i comment on it and you wanna step smart azz to me. heheheeeeee You showed your true colors huh Nancy? giddy up dlck giddy up! Now STFU! :ANWOD:
                lls smh you are sad but exactly right is right and wrong is wrong and as I stated (my opinion) I don't believe Floyd posted that bs but the biggest ***** ass hater of Floyd in the world believes it and runs with it, any and every lil thing to hate on that man lls that's some sad ****. You didn't answer my question neither Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Completely tasteless

Oscar wasn't taking cheap shots at Floyd when he went to jail and had to squat and cough
                  get out yo feelings.you one of the main ones on here that be poking fun at ODLH questionable photos hypocrite

Comment

lls smh you are sad but exactly right is right and wrong is wrong and as I stated (my opinion) I don't believe Floyd posted that bs but the biggest ***** ass hater of Floyd in the world believes it and runs with it, any and every lil thing to hate on that man lls that's some sad ****. You didn't answer my question neither Boy
                    What question girl?
                    Last edited by PAC-BOY; 09-16-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

be careful here, for some reason, Pac Bytch can needle you all he wants here, but when you return the favor, he cries to the mods and gets you banned

Comment

Working...
                      X