• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    lol...........

Comment

Lannister rips that savage a new asszhoole

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
        Drogo would win too much figting instinct. The king slayer is just a hired assassin. At the end of the day drogo has skills and instinct and lanister just skills..

I would bet the sword teacher of the little girl can beat jaime

and the hires assasin of the little girl beats all except for the majic guy who tries to kill the dragon lady

Jamie literally gave up any chance he had to succeed Tywin Lannister by becoming a Knight. Fighting is all he lives for.

Comment

Originally posted by Portman View Post
          That is correct and I'm not disputing the fact that it is a development of the technology used in war. If we are taking the environment into consideration, an environment with trees, obstacles, inclines, declines and hiding places for enemies, would you choose to wear a heavy armor in those circumstances - where you could be assaulted & ambushed at any time, needing agility & speed to survive?

Although that most battles took place in open fields where an entire army could fit, it is not the smartest way to fight a battle - yet that's how most skirmishes took place and that's where the heavy armor gets to shine.

This is not necessarily in a GoT context, just consider heavy knighted armors navigating & fighting in limited space where maneuverability is worth more than increased protection from armor.

Oh and yea, Jorah kicked his ass..... However, could you imagine losing Sir Jorah at that point in the story? Khaleesi being on her own without her primary support (apart from the winged baby liz's)? I think if it would have been a "real" fight, the Dothrakki would have been going for the throat or eyes.

I'm not asking you to acknowledge that one armor is better than the other, just that there are different purposes & times to utilize them.

Light armour does have advantages for rangers scouts etc the Dothraki are not the kind of people to hide ambush etc the Dothraki are no more than glorified raiders, no military finesse whatsoever. Essos seems to be ages behind in military development. There is a reason why Westerosi mercenaries, especially the Golden Company, are so prized in Essos.

There is just no way Drogo could beat Jamie imo.

Comment

Drogo beats Jaimie in a tough fight.

This comes down to opinion. Even though I too have taken part in the discussion, it is seriously pointless to debate over

Drogo wins

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

This comes down to opinion. Even though I too have taken part in the discussion, it is seriously pointless to debate over

Drogo wins
              It's just a bit of fun they are two fictional characters after all however it can be compaired to different warrior cultures throughout history taking everything into account all the evidence favours Jamie and strongly the Dothraki are far to primitive to pose a threat imo.

Jamie wins without doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                Drogo wins without doubt.
                I agree with you, key

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  It's just a bit of fun they are two fictional characters after all however it can be compaired to different warrior cultures throughout history taking everything into account all the evidence favours Jamie and strongly the Dothraki are far to primitive to pose a threat imo.

Jamie wins without doubt.
                  Yeah, it's quite interesting how you can compare the different nationalities within Westeros & Esso to real life history.

I honestly am not sure which one of the two would win, but just knowing that it would be one hell of a fight.. I'll give the edge of these two individuals to Jamie, because he's Danish and we don't have a lot of internationally recognized actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

This comes down to opinion.

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one....

Comment

is not impressed

Comment

Working...
                      X