Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mercito Gesta would destroy Brandon Rios right now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each of Gesta's last 4 opponents has had 10 losses or more.

Yeah I think he's ready for Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Goat#1 View Post
      Did anyone catch his fight yesterday? I saw it and damn he is looking very sharp. He would be too fast for rios and i think he is starting to get more power now that he has a new condition coach and sparring with amir khan. i think he will go on to achieve alot, he have a big frame aswel.
      I don't think his own team even thinks this

his advisor and trainer told me immediately after the fight "man Brandon's a beast"

and leave it at that

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        I don't think his own team even thinks this

his advisor and trainer told me immediately after the fight "man Brandon's a beast"

and leave it at that
        What up Ernie!

Forreal man! your boy did his thing and is looking like a madman out there in his last string of fights. Gesta is NOT ready... Kinda like saying Bam Bam is ready for Pacman.. not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          What up Ernie!

Forreal man! your boy did his thing and is looking like a madman out there in his last string of fights. Gesta is NOT ready... Kinda like saying Bam Bam is ready for Pacman.. not yet.
          that pinoy bum will NEVER be ready for Bam Bam, or even El Titere... maybe he can wait for them to get old (maybe 40s) to have a chance

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
            What up Ernie!

big dog!!!

yeah Brandon and Robert know that while they feel they have a horse that can fight Manny the time isn't now. In fact, their plan is to remain at 135 1 or 2 more fights then move to 140 then by the end of 2012 explore the option of fighting Manny

back to Gesta, he is so talented but IMO they might rush him to a title which is the wrong move. 4-5 more fights should be in order that way he gets to see how well he fights on the next level before he takes on a Vazquez Rios et al

Comment

big dog!!!

yeah Brandon and Robert know that while they feel they have a horse that can fight Manny the time isn't now. In fact, their plan is to remain at 135 1 or 2 more fights then move to 140 then by the end of 2012 explore the option of fighting Manny

back to Gesta, he is so talented but IMO they might rush him to a title which is the wrong move. 4-5 more fights should be in order that way he gets to see how well he fights on the next level before he takes on a Vazquez Rios et al
              Agreed on all points man.. Brandon put on a freaking show man. Kinda got the bad taste out of my mouth in regards to the P Will/Lara fight. One of the best 3 rounders I've seen in a while.. you don't see many fights like that anymore. Bam Bams inside fighting is nice to watch. Though he gets tagged.. he makes sure to give more back and then some.

Gesta needs to take it easy man.. dude can do things in boxing.. but being rushed to soon can lead to an early retirement.

Comment

he is already an interm champion. That is not the sign of a bum. You are all jealous of Pinoy power. The guy that said his team tol;d him ban bam is good you should ask them what he done to Khan in there sparring sessions. i have heard he was beating him. Khan is a pound for pound fighter and Gesta will be on that list soon. We will have 3 top fighters on the list that will be record! ik think he will be multi weight champion too.

Comment

big dog!!!

Do u know when bam bam might be back?Would like to keep busy since
                  he won so fast.Hopefully hes back in sept or oct.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
                    that pinoy bum will NEVER be ready for Bam Bam, or even El Titere... maybe he can wait for them to get old (maybe 40s) to have a chance
                    Alright ese'...

Comment

Originally posted by Goat#1 View Post
                      he is already an interm champion. That is not the sign of a bum. You are all jealous of Pinoy power. The guy that said his team tol;d him ban bam is good you should ask them what he done to Khan in there sparring sessions. i have heard he was beating him. Khan is a pound for pound fighter and Gesta will be on that list soon. We will have 3 top fighters on the list that will be record! ik think he will be multi weight champion too.
                      bam bam whoops khan and gesta puto

Comment

Working...
                      X