Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The old school Boxingscene posters I liked point and karma giveaway!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We from the same city Versatile that should be enough NOW POINT IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm staying on this one. The people I don't know don't show support.

Comment

• I know me, where's me karma.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
          I'm staying on this one. The people I don't know don't show support.
          I noticed since you returned the lounge has been on an upswing.

Comment

I'm staying on this one. The people I don't know don't show support.
            get some green then)

Comment

• Both of you guys post counts are high but who are you? I don't know your user names.

Comment

Both of you guys post counts are high but who are you? I don't know your user names.
                Ogecca used to be called Team_Kyshenko or Kyshenko_Team (which one?)

Comment

• I'm on the cusp of becoming an OG. (bearman3000) I just have not had an account as long but I always read the threads before creating one. I'm rich on e points but not on green, but I earned that ***** haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                    I'm on the cusp of becoming an OG. (bearman3000) I just have not had an account as long but I always read the threads before creating one. I'm rich on e points but not on green, but I earned that ***** haha
                    I remember ya, but it says I have to spread it around back to ya.

Comment

• I'm oldschool I guess but we didn't have much contact, I remember you were a boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X