Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The United States most racist major city....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are all off as fuck.

Studies show: Milwaukee, Wisconsin is the most racist city in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyesolated View Post
      I don't know about most racist..but most segregated is definitely Chicago..

You know where the Mexicans, Blacks, Yuppies (rich whites), Trailer Trash (poor whites), China Town, Puerto Ricans, China Town, Greek Town, Ukranian Town, etc...

and it's ALL in different parts of the city...hardly anything meshed together..it's pretty sad actually..
      minorities are the most racist in chicago.. the northside is pretty liberal i say blacks, white, asians, and latins all walking around and hanging out there but they all dress like "hipsters"

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
        minorities are the most racist in chicago.. the northside is pretty liberal i say blacks, white, asians, and latins all walking around and hanging out there but they all dress like "hipsters"
        Deep down we're all some trendy bitches. Ever been to Sheffields, Pico? I was in town seeing some friends(possibly a new place) and I was drinking there, great place to have a brew.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Deep down we're all some trendy bitches. Ever been to Sheffields, Pico? I was in town seeing some friends(possibly a new place) and I was drinking there, great place to have a brew.
          I havent been to sheffields yet but I know where you talking about its by wrigley field...

Comment

where do most *******s live?

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              You are all off as fuck.

Studies show: Milwaukee, Wisconsin is the most racist city in America.
              I had a buddy from Green Bay, he moved back.

But his accent was absolutely hilarious.

He saw me working on a buried PVC water line in my yard..........well it was leaking and the hole I dug kept filling up and it was chaos.

Anyways he's like:

Oooooooh Yeeeeaaaaa that here pipe aboot broke. Yeaaaaa.

Oooh that sucks. Oooooh Yeaaaaaaa.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                I havent been to sheffields yet but I know where you talking about its by wrigley field...
                Yessir, you gotta stop in when you get a chance. One of the best selections of brews that I have ever seen.

Comment

I think Houston in a way. All the Whites moved out of Houston and moved to towns outside the city. Houston is almost all hispanic with certain parts of blacks and asians.

Comment

Milwaukee is the most segregaed city in the country according to the census. Makes me proud...

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                      I think Houston in a way. All the Whites moved out of Houston and moved to towns outside the city. Houston is almost all hispanic with certain parts of blacks and asians.
                      Hateful city. Love it and hate it at the same time.

Seeing as how I travel there 4 -5 times a year

Hate - Town.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X