Workout Drills, Leg Pains!!!!, Help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout Drills, Leg Pains!!!!, Help

Hi,

I have started regulary going to the boxing gym for about a month now.

The coach makes us go through some really pain staking drills.

It takes me roughly a week for the pain to ease.

When I go back and go through the drills again my legs just fall on me.

How long does it take for my legs to get used to this and is their any I can do to get used to the pain barrier.

Thanks for all your time, Sorry for the stupied question

You should start feeling better in a month or so, depends how bad outta shape you are and how tough the exercises.

Comment

Originally posted by Tu Pai View Post
      You should start feeling better in a month or so, depends how bad outta shape you are and how tough the exercises.
      yeah youll get used to it

Comment

I remember my first day, the instructor told me to do these high raises off the ring, 50x while throwing a 1-2 on the way up just to warm me up before my first class.

He said he wanted me tired and worn out before the class started, I didnt understand this, but later on I understood why. Somewhere around the 26th rep my legs started to give and I was already hurting. Then I had to go an hour of a bootcamp, nonstop style boxing session. Needless to say I didnt come back till 2 days after, and I was still sore.

Before this I was working our 3-4 times a week and running an avg of 15-20 miles,. I thought I was in shape.

Boxing is entirely different, Just get through it, your body will adjust and youll appreciate the sport more. The pain will actually start to feel good

Comment

Working...
        X