Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Analyst Teddy Atlas Exposes Manny Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW this is the first Ive heard of this. Im a little shocked that Teddy would go out like that but the thing is everyone is saying that ESPN issued statements that it was not true (the emails) yet there is no link. If Teddy is stirring the pot or listening to an unreliable source then he can be held liable and Pac can sue but yet no statement has been made of.
    Why are they suing the Mayweathers and not Teddy?

I think they are ****ting bricks cause he found some ish out. If it were not true then this would be all over but as of yet....Nothing
    hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      WOW this is the first Ive heard of this. Im a little shocked that Teddy would go out like that but the thing is everyone is saying that ESPN issued statements that it was not true (the emails) yet there is no link. If Teddy is stirring the pot or listening to an unreliable source then he can be held liable and Pac can sue but yet no statement has been made of.
      Why are they suing the Mayweathers and not Teddy?

I think they are ****ting bricks cause he found some ish out. If it were not true then this would be all over but as of yet....Nothing
      hmmm

Pacquaio is already suing the first guy who brought this source out before atlus did.

http://www.boxingscene.com/filedcomplaint-pacquiao.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
        this is old news. how was your vacation, didn't have internet?
        lol i was on vaca lol I didnt know it was posted already....lol

Comment

Working...
        X