Collapse
No announcement yet.

eminem schools lil wayne again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just look at his fucking username, that says it all. No need to take his take on hip hop seriously.

Comment

truth be told i enjoyed listenin to lil waynes verse more than shady's on this

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
        iunno man Black held it down, hes sick too. there plenty of unnamed MCs out there. I mean Eminem is big caus ehe was mainstream for a while

I say they all **** on Lil Wayne.

I think eminem got Mos but Mos definitely held his own though, he didnt get embarrassed. Some of the rappers were real nice on that but eminem just came outta nowhere with some crazy quoteables...honestly, I dont even really like eminem that much and i think hes one sick dude...but i still listen to him because of his talent.

As for your sig, I love it!!! The Punisher might be the one fighter that can take both manny and floyd. Hes amazing, i have never seen a 6'1 fighter that can go back and forth between 160 and 147. Hes honestly an inspiration to me, the guy walks through some really hard punches and acts like nothin happened. He gets a cut above his eye and just keeps fighting. Thats what im trying to do in life, when trouble comes my way...face it with confidence and keep moving forward. Paul Williams is that ****in dude..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
          Wayne can outshine eminem with his flow but not lyrically...and was there any albums this year that had better 1st week numbers then Relapse? yea, i thought so :dry:
          no but the carter 3 did better numbers so technically waynes last album sold more then EMS.. even though i dont know what sales has to do with anything..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
            Cant nobody match eminems consistency with his flow, lyrics....line for line he'll rape just about damn near any rapper...lyricists that are far above the level of lil wayne. Its his content that is at times questionable, decreasing the replay value of his music. Wayne is popular because he makes alotta songs for female fans..im not sayin hes not talented, hes still very talented although he was more talented a few years ago. He will never out do eminem lyrically on the same song.
            eminem is an awesome rapper but raelly you are hyping him up alot.. If anything eminem is popular because more white people can relate to him then black... And whites are the biggest audience. You can say wayne makes songs for girls lmao.. I dont remember the last song he made for a female.. If wayne raps a song talking about "****in girls" and how they are hoes and he smokes weed. That is NOT i repeat NOT a song for females... Dats for niccaz we relate to his songs.. Not girls.. SMH.. Eminem can not rape any rapper... You sound silly.. Em is good but you hyping him up.. He is not top 10 of all time. (lyrically) no way.

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            hes failed twice...lost n forever ad lost on here...

Eminem schooled them all, from jay z, biggie, 50 cent to lil wayne...

No one near him...only black racists wont admit it...but the guys pound for pound above everyone ever born in rap...

Hes like the fedor of the rap game...

No he never schooled JAY Z or biggie.. Just because nas says em killed you on your own **** does not make it automatically true..
            You are on his **** somethin serious... Em use to go hard back late 90's early 2000s

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
              truth be told i enjoyed listenin to lil waynes verse more than shady's on this
              Wayne made that song, he had a crazy hook and chorus.. He set the mood andall em did was come and rop a fire verse.. They compliment each other on this song.. If eminem was not on this song , "drop the world" would still be a hit with out em.. So saying em killed wayne on his **** is ludacris..

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
                Wayne could murk em in a song if he really tried.. Wayne can turn it on and rap like wayne of old whenever he wants to. Wayne has different flows. He has his metaphor flow, his freestyle flow. And his sit down take time and write flow..
                this is the dunbest statement i ever heard, wayne is aiight but he is not all that alot of times he doesn't make sense

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
                  You laugh at Nas, yet he was one of Eminem's influences. He IS a better artist than Eminem, he's released better material.

And Ready To Die > Any Eminem album.

I love Eminem's music too but and he's in my top 10 but I do not feel he is better than Nas or BIG.
                  i don't know if ready to die is better than every em album but i do believe that lyrically em is better than nas and big

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    this is the dunbest statement i ever heard, wayne is aiight but he is not all that alot of times he doesn't make sense
                    He does not make sense because you dont understand wayne.. Eminem is nothing special.. Wayne is the first of his kind.. Eminem bluntly is a boring rapper in the sense his flow is average... He is nice but nothing about eminem sets him apart from rappers like ludacris... Wayne is a beast with metaphors and similies...

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      i don't know if ready to die is better than every em album but i do believe that lyrically em is better than nas and big

How?? You sound crazy... WTF

Comment

Working...
                      X