Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL! Mayweather and Joshua clown a fan trying to advertise a boxing device to them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! Mayweather and Joshua clown a fan trying to advertise a boxing device to them

https://youtu.be/ztVvaalWgtY

Lol, this is funny. A fan tries to talk to and advertise a boxing device to Mayweather and Joshua, tells them that it's in his car and explains how the device works. Mayweather and Joshua clown him on the device.

Funny stuff, good ****
    Last edited by The Time; 05-23-2017, 02:12 AM.

What a clown "one of you come to my car"

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      What a clown "one of you come to my car"

This was hilarious! Probably the best video I've seen so far of Joshua and Mayweather at the meet and greet.

Lol at the beginning, Mayweather telling the guy, "ok, you've got to slow down, you're talking faster than my hands right now and I've got fast hands."

LOL, funny ****

Comment

Man, Floyd and Joshua were funny af together in this video. Definitely best video I've seen so far of these two. **** is funny af

Comment

HAHA, that ******* was funny though!
          Last edited by McNulty; 05-23-2017, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            HAHA, that ***** was funny though!
            **** is funny as hell, huh

The whole thing as funny af.

Comment

I dont respect hustlers like that dude cause dude is hoping for a handout. But I guess you gotta give it a try cause what if mayweather would have came out to the car lmfao.

Comment

That was funny? Mayweather being completely dismissive to an entrepreneur and AJ laughing along just like everyone else when they're in Money May's presence.
                Maybe I can tell some knock-knock jokes and put you guys in stitches.

Comment

LOL guy trying to make some money by selling some device but gets shot down haha.

“Come out to my car” Like Mayweather would say “ That’s a setup”

They’d chuck him in a van and kidnap him for 100 million
                  Last edited by NahMean; 05-23-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

i only see floyd doing the clowning. ..

Comment

Working...
                    X