No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Fails to Make Weight Twice for Walsh Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    Kigali is blowing a gasket defending Davis in every thread. Calm down you little racist prick
    **he said, looking at his sad reflection in a puddle of urine**

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      More likely that his personal scale is wrong than the official one is
      He made it after 3 tries so it's all good.

I can't remember the last time a boxer missed by such a small amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        **he said, looking at his sad reflection in a puddle of urine**
        Go finger your sister jerkoff

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
          yep following in his heros footsteps , has a weight limit and doesnt even make it. Remember the Marquez fight?
          So the fact he made weight 48 times doesn't matter, just the one time he missed. Lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

It usually doesnt happen. Because it's not allowed to happen. Scales are usually rounded in the US. And ounces count for nothing in a pound. He's in UK. Probably didn't recognize the difference. This is not nearly as big as ppl are making it seem.

Comment

Yea me either. I've heard of some cats not even trying after coming in super close, but never anyone trying & not reaching the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                It usually doesnt happen. Because it's not allowed to happen. Scales are usually rounded in the US. And ounces count for nothing in a pound. He's in UK. Probably didn't recognize the difference. This is not nearly as big as ppl are making it seem.
                They wanted him stripped....called him a weight bully....said he lacked discipline and character.

Man

You'd think he slapped their dirty horse-faced queen.

Comment

So the fact he made weight 48 times doesn't matter, just the one time he missed. Lmfao.
                  Mayweather agreed to fight at a certain weight, against a fighter who was much smaller than him coming up, knowing he would intentionally blow that off by two pounds.

That's not the situation at all with Davis. But it was still a huge dick move by Mayweather. No denying that.

Comment

did ya see the video? its hilarious they start calling him fat when he didnt make weight

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      Greenk for this. I didn't know this. Thanks.

Maybe Floyd needed to pay attention to stuff like this instead of being in the ring when he was training and arguing with Walsh and his brothers at the pressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X